Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle is now a travel agent. I have a few questions:

1. Don’t you have to have a qualification for this?
2. Will her itinerary include red light districts? #askingforafriend#
No, you don’t have to have any qualifications to be a travel agent. Is she part of that travel agency MLM thing that’s going around on FB?

Reactions: 2
No, you don’t have to have any qualifications to be a travel agent. Is she part of that travel agency MLM thing that’s going around on FB?
You don’t need qualifications to be a travel agent. I know my local college used to do a travel & tourism course but i don’t think it really got you anywhere. I worked in travel selling holidays but i didn’t take a course

Reactions: 3
Travel and tourism NVQs or diplomas can be useful if you want to go into hotel management or progress quickly in hospitality but they’re by no means an essential*

*family member in the industry with T&T diploma

Reactions: 1
I remember when her pringle minge video came out.... the entire contents of her phone were published on some dodgy website 😆
She was pretty when she was with Teddy, but she went downhill fast, thats what fags, booze and coke does to you. Danielle love, if you’re reading this, stop! For the sake of your boys. Wait till the eldest is in high school he will be mortified. Kids today are savages.
👍 - couldn’t put it better myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean what even went through her tiny mind to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️? I’m all for spicing things up but never once has it gone through my head to do that
I can smell that chive flavour... Enough to put you off

I wonder if Danielle commented on Katie Prices Harvey doc.. Those 2 were once close

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when her pringle minge video came out.... the entire contents of her phone were published on some dodgy website 😆
She was pretty when she was with Teddy, but she went downhill fast, thats what fags, booze and coke does to you. Danielle love, if you’re reading this, stop! For the sake of your boys. Wait till the eldest is in high school he will be mortified. Kids today are savages.
A video. I only saw a pic oh I wish I could unsee it😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A video. I only saw a pic oh I wish I could unsee it😖
Yeah I had a VPN on my phone at the time and I guess it finds all the dodgy websites? 😆 somebody posted the entire content of her phone on there and I stupidly skimmed through it all, her in the bath, her trying to talk dirty by telling Pringle muncher she ‘bleeping loves him, yer dirty bleep😆 all sorts of cringy tit. I am scarred for life haha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah I had a VPN on my phone at the time and I guess it finds all the dodgy websites? 😆 somebody posted the entire content of her phone on there and I stupidly skimmed through it all, her in the bath, her trying to talk dirty by telling Pringle muncher she ‘bleeping loves him, yer dirty bleep😆 all sorts of cringy tit. I am scarred for life haha.
Yerrrrr duurrttyyyyy bleep 😂🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A vile absolutely horrid person. My friend did her makeup when she was just starting out and said she was one of the worst people she ever met. This is around 2006, so some time ago. Which I was really shocked because she is not a person to say that about anyone. Total diva and thought she was like some A lister making demands on the whole crew. Regarding Dubai how any woman can go there absolutely astonished me. There is an underground sex industry there. But to subject yourself to such treatment for cash.....I dont know how they sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A vile absolutely horrid person. My friend did her makeup when she was just starting out and said she was one of the worst people she ever met. This is around 2006, so some time ago. Which I was really shocked because she is not a person to say that about anyone. Total diva and thought she was like some A lister making demands on the whole crew. Regarding Dubai how any woman can go there absolutely astonished me. There is an underground sex industry there. But to subject yourself to such treatment for cash.....I dont know how they sleep at night.
Party potty land.

• Haha
Especially as women are not equals... misogyny, lack of human rights never mind for women..
I could go on... I just found it awful and complained when.I was there about how I saw women get treated... fell on deaf ears.
I can't garner how one would want to be pissed and partying at a hotel knowing outside on the street it will break laws.
I could go on...
I will stick to the thread.

Danielle Lloyd was a Z lister then.
Acting all haughty... what for?
Her career was only stripping off for Zoo etc.
Even an a famous footballer did noting for her fame wise...
She huh out with Katie Price and Jordan..

did Teddy ever do mag spreads with her ???

Especially as women are not equals... misogyny, lack of human rights never mind for women..
I could go on... I just found it awful and complained when.I was there about how I saw women get treated... fell on deaf ears.
I can't garner how one would want to be pissed and partying at a hotel knowing outside on the street it will break laws.
I could go on...
I will stick to the thread.

Danielle Lloyd was a Z lister then.
Acting all haughty... what for?
Her career was only stripping off for Zoo etc.
Even an a famous footballer did noting for her fame wise...
She huh out with Katie Price and Jordan..

did Teddy ever do mag spreads with her ???
My best friend and I thought it would be really cool if we went to Morocco when we were 19, despite been warned repeatedly not to go because of their terrible treatment of women
Well we ignored them and when we experienced non stop harassment for 2 days solid we just gave up and came home. I remember we changed our flights and it cost me all in all 2000 pounds. Took me ages to pay it off
I wish we had listened but you don't. It was one of the worst experiences ever but it opened my eyes forever as to how women are treated in some parts of the world. With Danielle she has that entitlement that often comes with being a glamour model. I dont know why but my make up artist friend has this theory
She thinks the bigger the celebrity the nicer they are
It's the ones who are at the bottom of the celebrity pile that are usually the rudest and entitled and difficult to work for. That's her opinion tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can quite imagine her to be like that, she comes across a nasty piece of work don’t she! Just does not seem to have anything nice said about her, nobody likes her and going by the comments the mother too, lolll would love some good proper tea on them 😆

I can quite imagine her to be like that, she comes across a nasty piece of work don’t she! Just does not seem to have anything nice said about her, nobody likes her and going by the comments the mother too, lolll would love some good proper tea on them 😆
They sound a rowdy family.
They should have a quest red doc.

I can imagine the fam they make Towie look classy

"Alright Dan, pass the Prings...
Nah I'm getting ready for doing Only Fans... I need me Pringys...for me thingy..

Lockdown laughs 😅
I think they'd be really popular... she has that drama with the ex footy player... I'm sure he would feature..
Katie prices friend. Parties in Dubai..has a house of all boys.. ex beauty queen.. ex wag.. she's got a lot to talk.about..
It would probably would be mayhem to watch 🤭
I must confess I liked Danielle Lloyd's documentary on domestic violence... it was good.

Shes got trashy and needs a PR overhaul.
I thought she was going to do a documentary on gender selection..a touchy subject... it'll probably make good viewing... no one talks about it in the UK.

We need a reality show with The Lloyds ✋
Don't cha think🤗

• Haha
They sound a rowdy family.
They should have a quest red doc.

I can imagine the fam they make Towie look classy

"Alright Dan, pass the Prings...
Nah I'm getting ready for doing Only Fans... I need me Pringys...for me thingy..

Lockdown laughs 😅
I think they'd be really popular... she has that drama with the ex footy player... I'm sure he would feature..
Katie prices friend. Parties in Dubai..has a house of all boys.. ex beauty queen.. ex wag.. she's got a lot to talk.about..
It would probably would be mayhem to watch 🤭
I must confess I liked Danielle Lloyd's documentary on domestic violence... it was good.

Shes got trashy and needs a PR overhaul.
I thought she was going to do a documentary on gender selection..a touchy subject... it'll probably make good viewing... no one talks about it in the UK.

We need a reality show with The Lloyds ✋
Don't cha think🤗
Yes. I thinkit would be a mad home with all them boys and probably quite controversial as shes a mum of lots of kids and has her only fans site and supports her family...

I forgot she dated famous footballers and was inall, lad mags because she got attention winning Miss World right?
How come she doesnt hang out with Katie Price now?
I see a few pics of them online

Yeah need some trashy tv I love the celebs at home shows..

Remember that footballer called Leon (forget his full name) who absolutely mugged her off on Twitter 🤣

I think he went to jail eventually for assaulting his girlfriend but it was funny to see cos all she could say was "ring Jamie if you have a problem with me" 😭😭😭😭

• Wow
Remember that footballer called Leon (forget his full name) who absolutely mugged her off on Twitter 🤣

I think he went to jail eventually for assaulting his girlfriend but it was funny to see cos all she could say was "ring Jamie if you have a problem with me" 😭😭😭😭
Leon Knight 😂😂😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.