Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the ‘ your mum has a penis’ comment on her Instagram! Then it will kick right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a grankid named Arab?!!! How bleeping ironic in a family of pig thick racists. Or is the end of the name cut off and it's Arabella? Surely not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Such a low life throwing the word ‘bully’ out there when she’s been called out on this! I hate when people do this. She’s one to talk about bullying, someone should point her in the direction of the big brother clips that’s bullying you stupid cu*t! Notice she has turned the comments off that post. A few years ago I would have fallen for something like this to lose weight. She needs calling out more.
She is an absolute disgrace of a human saying Diren is bullying women! He has called her out, she can't answer him scientifically or ethically, so has thrown the words ''bullying women'' at him which is very scary! Also she hinted on that Diren is a ''chancer'' and that because he has less followers than her, he is not an equal. Utterly horrendous the way she has went on.

She is despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s just a narcissist you can see it in her, her latest post she’s put up she’s a bleep, let’s wait and see how long it’ll be untill she gets paid for a false’ break down ‘story in the mags

Reactions: 3
She’s just a narcissist you can see it in her, her latest post she’s put up she’s a bleep, let’s wait and see how long it’ll be untill she gets paid for a false’ break down ‘story in the mags
She has absolutely no self awareness! Shows all the traits of a horrible person with a victim playing mentality when she is shown to be wrong.

Reactions: 2
It's just feeding her victim complex. She is foul

Reactions: 3
I wish we could get some school mums on here to see what she’s like in the playground! Bet she thinks she’s above everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with that PT he’s hilarious 😆 I bet she’s fuming and wishing she wasn’t doing dry jan lollllll she be on the booze tonight I bet

Reactions: 2
I cant stand her wooden advertising too. That ab machine ffs ‘this is. So good. You should. Try it. I cant. Believe . How good. This really. is’ in some put on accent like she isnt from south liverpool like.

I cant stand her wooden advertising too. That ab machine ffs ‘this is. So good. You should. Try it. I cant. Believe . How good. This really. is’ in some put on accent like she isnt from south liverpool like.
Why does she say so as if she’s Australian? Ssoouyyyyy 🤣 she’s supposed to be a scouser and she’s got a few different accents, sort it out Danielle you’re finished ✅ why after all the drama she’s caused would you then go ahead and promote some tit abb machine with 90% off!! Proves she loves the bad attention and the drama

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.