Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she’ll next be on tv banging on about gender selection again? I read a magazine article about her a couple of months ago and she said she was thinking about having it this year
Oh, it won’t be long. And as soon as the weather warms up she’ll be calling Backgrid for a driveway photo shoot. She’ll eat a big meal and relax her stomach muscles and voila, she’ll be in the DM sparking pregnancy rumours 🤣

Like this! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...TURE-EXCLUSIVE-Model-rubs-tummy-gym-wear.html

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, it won’t be long. And as soon as the weather warms up she’ll be calling Backgrid for a driveway photo shoot. She’ll eat a big meal and relax her stomach muscles and voila, she’ll be in the DM sparking pregnancy rumours 🤣

Like this! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...TURE-EXCLUSIVE-Model-rubs-tummy-gym-wear.html
She's been saying that for years now... I'd imagine doing gender selection costs the same as some people's houses, I don't buy for a second she has that type of money 🤷🏻‍♀️ does she keep banging on about it in the hope she'll be gifted?

From her IG it looks like she's now involved in a multi level marketing "travel agency" She's offering two weeks in Mexico for Feb half term. Half term is a week isn't it ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody is arsed what she sells she can’t be doing well, she’s desperate for cash she will do anything she thinks she’s a savvy business woman lolllll! Who in there right mind would wanna book a holiday through her it would be Dubai Dubai Dubai

Nobody is arsed what she sells she can’t be doing well, she’s desperate for cash she will do anything she thinks she’s a savvy business woman lolllll! Who in there right mind would wanna book a holiday through her it would be Dubai Dubai Dubai
Wouldn’t she have been more convincing selling holidays if she was at the destination? Probably can’t afford it. In any case, who thinks of using a link on her social media to book a holiday?

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t she have been more convincing selling holidays if she was at the destination? Probably can’t afford it. In any case, who thinks of using a link on her social media to book a holiday?
I bet they are swingers holidays

• Haha
  • Sick
They are all at it now, quite a few influencers and z list celebs have turned into bleeding holiday reps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been saying that for years now... I'd imagine doing gender selection costs the same as some people's houses, I don't buy for a second she has that type of money 🤷🏻‍♀️ does she keep banging on about it in the hope she'll be gifted?
I think she wants a TV style doc (eg Quest Red or BBC 3 or whateves) to pay & follow her & hubby's on this journey...
I think France, some parts of USA do this.
She can get on the celeb wagon again and earn money off the magazines and TV shows who interview her journey etc..
Though I'm not sure she has a TV doc...
I'm surprised she hasn't got a trashy reality show....🙄
At home with...

Reactions: 2
I think she wants a TV style doc (eg Quest Red or BBC 3 or whateves) to pay & follow her & hubby's on this journey...
I think France, some parts of USA do this.
She can get on the celeb wagon again and earn money off the magazines and TV shows who interview her journey etc..
Though I'm not sure she has a TV doc...
I'm surprised she hasn't got a trashy reality show....🙄
At home with...
Yeah me too I think the only reason she would have another baba is for the mag deals etc

Reactions: 3
Is he? It wouldn't surprise me.... after all the fellas she's had, I found it strange she'd go for, and subsequently marry someone with a "normal" job as it wouldn't have help fund the lifestyle she's become accustomed to! 🙄
She maintained the WAG lifestyle even though she married a sparky. She definitely is not successful to maintain that lifestyle. Hmmmm.....

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t got a pot to piss in so i honestly wonder how she lives the way she does. Didn’t she say she was going to Dubai for gender selection last year? I’m sure i remember her saying that she was going to make it a family holiday? It all got cancelled cos of covid so she went to Turkey for a “mummy makeover” 🤣

• Haha
Never commented on this thread before, but she's just posted some 'before and after' pictures from a 10 day ketone thing!!! So damaging and completely faked! She has literally put better fitting clothes on, nothing has changed about her body!!!! Influencers like her really piss me off!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Never commented on this thread before, but she's just posted some 'before and after' pictures from a 10 day ketone thing!!! So damaging and completely faked! She has literally put better fitting clothes on, nothing has changed about her body!!!! Influencers like her really piss me off!!!!!!
Isn’t this Ketone a pyramid scheme? The before pictures just look like she’s ate something to bloat her stomach and the after she’s clearly sucking in stomach 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.