Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyy do parents push children in sats!! It’s for the school NOT the child! They end up doing cats in year 7 anyway! Poor George!

Reactions: 4
Danielle went through duck all with Jamie, she cheated herself first with Dan Osborne.

As Danielle never fancied Jamie, the plan all along was wait until he fucked up somehow, pretend she was "heartbroken" then take all his money.
Can well believe that it’s sounds like just what she would do
The stories I’ve heard of her around Liverpool are next level

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Except he was a shot footballer & he had nowhere near the money she thought he had 🤣

Reactions: 3
Except he was a shot footballer & he had nowhere near the money she thought he had 🤣
I’ll never forget when he was in the CBB house with James Jordan and he called Jamie a washed up footballer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her & rochelle humes were notorious until rochelle dumped her

Reactions: 5
Her & rochelle humes were notorious until rochelle dumped her
Why were they friends or something?
---
Before Danielle got famous off the back of Miss Great Britain when she was still living in Liverpool all she did was go round with different drug dealers. She was with one drug dealer called Sean who battered her that who she was on about when she did that domestic violent documentary years ago, I remember once she glased some woman in a club
Sean Walker, her ex well his mother Donna would latter her sell some secret pictures she found in her apartment to the Sun or the news of the World
She also once lived in a flat on top of the spa shop my auntie worked next door in the future. I would often see her without a scrap of make up on I’ve got to be honest she was pretty back then like
---
I’ve heard loads of stories over the years, Darren Gee eluded to them sometime ago
---
Meant to say my auntie Work in the fruit shop next door to the spa
---
Just done a bit of digging about Danielle and Rochelle come across the secret wag article made me laugh. It would be embassy on Saturday faces on Sunday China white Monday and funky Buddha Tuesday 🤣
They were certainly dedicated to the hustle of finding a premiership footballer like I wonder who the secret wag was

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why were they friends or something?
---
Before Danielle got famous off the back of Miss Great Britain when she was still living in Liverpool all she did was go round with different drug dealers. She was with one drug dealer called Sean who battered her that who she was on about when she did that domestic violent documentary years ago, I remember once she glased some woman in a club
Sean Walker, her ex well his mother Donna would latter her sell some secret pictures she found in her apartment to the Sun or the news of the World
She also once lived in a flat on top of the spa shop my auntie worked next door in the future. I would often see her without a scrap of make up on I’ve got to be honest she was pretty back then like
---
I’ve heard loads of stories over the years, Darren Gee eluded to them sometime ago
---
Meant to say my auntie Work in the fruit shop next door to the spa
---
Just done a bit of digging about Danielle and Rochelle come across the secret wag article made me laugh. It would be embassy on Saturday faces on Sunday China white Monday and funky Buddha Tuesday 🤣
They were certainly dedicated to the hustle of finding a premiership footballer like I wonder who the secret wag was
Yip they were beasties at one point trawling the bars & clubs to get a footballer & once Rochelle joined the band she dropped her!
Danielle's mother is vile as well!

Reactions: 6
Yip they were beasties at one point trawling the bars & clubs to get a footballer & once Rochelle joined the band she dropped her!
Danielle's mother is vile as well!
So that must’ve been before 2007 because the Saturday is formed in 2007 you wouldn’t think Rochelle was like that now with her wholesome daytime Tv personality
---

---
That clip of Darren gee talking about her and jenny Ellison
---

---
The embassy days la🤣 so classy

Attachments

Last edited: