Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even all of her "designer gear" is from nats frocks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ poor sods must have turned up to burgle the gaff and left with a load of Chanel bags that said made in china πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Exactly! tit talks utter tit! I just don't believe her

Reactions: 3
I know people who have kids at school with hers.. will try and do some subtle digging

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly! tit talks utter tit! I just don't believe her
She def couldn't afford the mortgage on it anymore.

From that interview the main reason for moving was the "robbery" but if that's the case and it only got robbed in October why was it for sale in June πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

1000050224.png

I know another "influencer" who had a range rover sport that aparrently got stolen..she didn't share any "please look out for this car reg plate blah blah blah" for her own vehicle, but a couple of weeks later was sharing someone else's missing car to her IG story. You could then see in the back of her IG stories she'd got a nissan qashqai which is strange because the insurance would have paid out whatever the range rover was worth so why go for something so vastly different πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Just didn't want to admit she couldn't afford to fuel and insure it πŸ˜‚

Deffo same thing with Pringle flaps she's trying to save face. Just admit it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it might actually endear people to her for once πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 4

From that interview the main reason for moving was the "robbery" but if that's the case and it only got robbed in October why was it for sale in June πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2764438

I know another "influencer" who had a range rover sport that aparrently got stolen..she didn't share any "please look out for this car reg plate blah blah blah" for her own vehicle, but a couple of weeks later was sharing someone else's missing car to her IG story. You could then see in the back of her IG stories she'd got a nissan qashqai which is strange because the insurance would have paid out whatever the range rover was worth so why go for something so vastly different πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Just didn't want to admit she couldn't afford to fuel and insure it πŸ˜‚

Deffo same thing with Pringle flaps she's trying to save face. Just admit it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it might actually endear people to her for once πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
October & she's just mentioning it now πŸ€₯
She's so full of tit 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2764438

There's another house on the road up for sale too (I think, anyway). For such an expensive house, the use of space is stupid. It needs a total replan.

Reactions: 3
The break in story is also on Daily Mail and the comments are brutal - several repeating hubby is a dealer!

Reactions: 4
Could the break in be related to her husbands alleged antics in the drug world. That’s why she isn’t saying anything because it’s a gang issue and it will make things much worse?
Both their official incomes don’t give their lifestyle. The maths aren’t mathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even if he is a dealer I honestly don't think he can be a very good or big one or why would she bother with selling ketones and being an "independent travel agent" and buying fake designer goods if he was the Tony Montana of Birmingham

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the way they keep changing her Hubby’s occupation in these articles. So far he’s been described as an electrician, a personal Trainer and now he’s a businessman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m sure they said he was a property developer at some point too (and chief photographer for her work on Only Fans). He’s not done an honest days work since he met her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the way they keep changing her Hubby’s occupation in these articles. So far he’s been described as an electrician, a personal Trainer and now he’s a businessman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m sure they said he was a property developer at some point too (and chief photographer for her work on Only Fans). He’s not done an honest days work since he met her.
They forgot Groundskeeper at Whipsnade zoo. 🐡 🦍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet those thieves were raging when they realised all the bags and watches were fakes from Turkey 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
House is four oaks, Sutton Coldfield. The architect has shown the plans and I know exactly where that house is that they’ve bought

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wonder why they sold up? Thought that other monstrosity was here dream home πŸ€”

Reactions: 1