Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why they sold up? Thought that other monstrosity was here dream home 🤔
Yeah - especially cus the made up story of the robbing.
The new house is in a more prestigious area and road and isn’t chav chic there, quite sleepy and proper wealth. I’m sure they’ll all love the kids on the quad bikes in the garden etc 🤪

Reactions: 6
Yeah - especially cus the made up story of the robbing.
The new house is in a more prestigious area and road and isn’t chav chic there, quite sleepy and proper wealth. I’m sure they’ll all love the kids on the quad bikes in the garden etc 🤪
She's full of it isn't she. How does she get her money? Jamie is skint! Her travel business is a joke. He's blatantly not a electricity

Reactions: 5
She's full of it isn't she. How does she get her money? Jamie is skint! Her travel business is a joke. He's blatantly not a electricity
To be fair she sold her house for 2 million she only paid 800k that’s 1.2 m profit she clearly isn’t stupid as we all think

Reactions: 1
To be fair she sold her house for 2 million she only paid 800k that’s 1.2 m profit she clearly isn’t stupid as we all think
How do you know it sold for 2 Mil? I can’t see it being listed as sold on zoopla etc? She was number 15. Her neighbour at 14 sold theirs for 1.475 mil in June 23

Reactions: 2
How do you know it sold for 2 Mil? I can’t see it being listed as sold on zoopla etc? She was number 15. Her neighbour at 14 sold theirs for 1.475 mil in June 23
land registry you can see who owns land, price sold for, mortgages etc I work in conveyancing in a solicitors so I see it all
---
Just had a nose, why is she selling do we think?

Can't afford it with cost of living?

Does anyone who knows the area think they'll get 2 million for it? Nice as she's got it, it is on an estate at the end of the day.

Reactions: 4
land registry you can see who owns land, price sold for, mortgages etc I work in conveyancing in a solicitors so I see it all
---
Did she own the house on her own or was it also in Jamie's name? Still find it bizarre he seemingly lost everything.

It was in her name only, the name was Danielle ohara when she bought then changed to Danielle Oneill in 2019. No mortgage from what I can see on the data base so little miss Lloyd is in the money by the looks of it!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It was in her name only, the name was Danielle ohara when she bought then changed to Danielle Oneill in 2019. No mortgage from what I can see on the data base so little miss Lloyd is in the money by the looks of it!!!
Looks like she really screwed Jamie over then !

Daily Fail is reporting she’s in hospital. Hopefully to have her flaps sewn shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't stand the dramatic in hospital drip shots that people do duck off man!

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she done a SHEIN dress reel with not a scratch of makeup on, she’s such a lazy influencer!

Reactions: 1