Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly "chill" when you're forcing this ludicrous pose! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220704-153220~2.png

Absolutely "Gint-tastic" mate! 🤢
Screenshot_20220704-153207~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she always half naked? Yes we know you’ve had botched plastic surgery because you show half naked photos of yourself down our throats at every given opportunity! 🙄

‘Absolutely Gint-tastic mate!’ That’s a caption and a half that beaut! 🙌🏻🤣 Daddy’s girl indeed. 😭
I was watching old Harry Enfield's on Netflix last night. Very Smashy and Nicey!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#BeKind? When have you ever been kind? You're a nasty witch! 🤔
View attachment 1391655
She’s got a nerve to say #BeKind ! By all accounts even Mrs. Potato Head (the pit bull of a mother) is a nasty witch too. 🙄

I’ve only just noticed it says ‘be kind’ on Autumn’s top. FFS, as if you’re trying to draw even more attention to her than she already gets? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
#4 Thread Suggestion

Eating Pringles from my wizard-sleeved state.
Look at my hubby - "Gint-tastic" mate!

Very early but totally gint-tastic!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
#4 Thread Suggestion

Eating Pringles from my wizard-sleeved state.
Look at my hubby - "Gint-tastic" mate!

Very early but totally gint-tastic!! 🤣🤣
That is amazing and totally Gint-tastic 🤢🤣🤢🤣🤢

I howled too much so R.I.P to me, I have to go awayyy.💀🪦🕊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez those gint genes are strong.
No DNA testing needed 😂
💯 We’re going straight to hell! 😂 The only tests she needs to pay for are the gender tests just to make sure that Autumn gets a baby sister. I’m still horrified that she’s been so public in saying she wants to have another girl, what if she fell pregnant with a boy? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean, I think most of us would say when having all boys “oh I’d quite like a girl”. I don’t begrudge her that. I just think there was absolutely no need to harp on and on and on and on about how badly you want a girl. The kids WILL read and know about these things. Especially in school

I mean, I think most of us would say when having all boys “oh I’d quite like a girl”. I don’t begrudge her that. I just think there was absolutely no need to harp on and on and on and on about how badly you want a girl. The kids WILL read and know about these things. Especially in school
She gets her bits out for Pringles man she couldn't give a flying duck about what her kids see when they're older 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see an accident waiting to happen…Does anyone else think the width of the pool is too narrow for the size of that board when the boys are falling off? 😳
I think the pool is too narrow in general and wondering why she didn’t get it made bigger (as wide as her Pringle fanny perhaps?) 🤔

• Haha
I don’t have children so maybe I was wrong with my opinion but I 💯 agree with what you’re saying! It was just very distasteful to be so public say that she wanted a girl so badly. But hey, she’s distasteful Danielle so we shouldn’t expect anything less.

Reactions: 9