Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she not got her own thread ! She has posted on her story about attracting what you put out by posting a story about a guy who attracted only shallow girls for his money. Clearly a dig at Jamie but surely she falls into that category! I mean I highly doubt it was his good looks and personality that attracted her 🤣 It must be killing her he has been signed up to some big presenting deals , which means the money will be rolling in !

That Kris is a wet blanket if he really thinks Lizzie is into him ! She moved into his new place with in weeks ! She is using him for somewhere to stay. While she works her way back to Jamie. Boys a fool ! But typical shallow man doesn’t think past his penis !

It does make you wonder why Jamie cheated ? I mean her personality must be pretty tit ! Someone on her also mentioned she is a bit mental !
She was a raving anti vaxx loon during covid 🤦🏻‍♀️ "naming and shaming" any shop or salon that asked her to wear a mask, has very strong opinions but can't even spell the words right to convey what she's trying to say (litually instead of literally) has a standard pretty 8 year old but makes out she's like some superhuman species that no other 8 year old girl can compete with, she's nice to look at but her personality 😳😳😳😳😳 lord!! not sure how Jamie's stuck around since 2015

Reactions: 5
She was a raving anti vaxx loon during covid 🤦🏻‍♀️ "naming and shaming" any shop or salon that asked her to wear a mask, has very strong opinions but can't even spell the words right to convey what she's trying to say (litually instead of literally) has a standard pretty 8 year old but makes out she's like some superhuman species that no other 8 year old girl can compete with, she's nice to look at but her personality 😳😳😳😳😳 lord!! not sure how Jamie's stuck around since 2015
I know a women so beautiful you think she would have her pick of men. So if men don’t put with her it says a lot ! Where is the little girls dad is he in her life ? Surely he must have something to say about taking his daughter from one man’s house to another !

Also she hardly seems to be with her daughter ? Is the making out her daughter is so amazing hiding the fact she feels guilt for thinking she is a ball and chain ! X

Reactions: 2
I know a women so beautiful you think she would have her pick of men. So if men don’t put with her it says a lot ! Where is the little girls dad is he in her life ? Surely he must have something to say about taking his daughter from one man’s house to another !

Also she hardly seems to be with her daughter ? Is the making out her daughter is so amazing hiding the fact she feels guilt for thinking she is a ball and chain ! X
it's been mentioned before, the dad is the guy who defrauded Charlton, he plays happy families with his current 50 year old looking stepford wife alien girlfriend and the 2 kids they've got but there's never any mention of Lizs daughter, general consensus is she has no contact with him as loopy Liz was making a big thing that Jamie's her dad

Reactions: 4
Liz is a bleep. She hated Lloyd slagged her off for having an OF...she got one then Lloyd got a travel business...Liz did it next..her "bestie" is a washed up cam girl. It's embarrassing. Liz get a proper bleeping job & stop relying on men 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle’s poor eldest son looks thrilled being forced to sing happy birthday to his gran! Do these morons ever stop to think about TheHut kids well-being before parading them on Insta for views . His at the age he will get bullied at school and you can see it in his eyes . Poor kid. Jamie stop parading on rooftop bars pretending your some sort of playboy and help your poor kid

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Danielle’s poor eldest son looks thrilled being forced to sing happy birthday to his gran! Do these morons ever stop to think about TheHut kids well-being before parading them on Insta for views . His at the age he will get bullied at school and you can see it in his eyes . Poor kid. Jamie stop parading on rooftop bars pretending your some sort of playboy and help your poor kid
I think having to sing Happy Birthday to his Nan is the least of his worries. He’s probably already been bullied and teased for having the vile Danielle as a Mother and her Only Fans page and ‘leaked’ sex tapes with Gint. The poor kids have no chance with her & Gint as parents 😢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
LONG RANT:
Sorry for the long post. I don't keep up with Danielle, just Google searched her whereabouts now, as I've been watching back the 2007 Big Brother celebrity series, with Danielle on it.

My gosh, I don't understand how Jade Goody got all the flack. Jade was bad, and ignorant, but Danielle was straight up rac!st and sly. And she encouraged Jade numerous times. Maybe because Jade was more known, but Danielle got off very lightly with the press. I think she should have been cancelled a long time ago.

She was a snake of a friend to Jade, a bully to Shilpa Shetty, and fake to everyone else. She's the one who told Shilpa to "go back to her country". And laughed at her being Indian and eating curry.
Jade at least, was remorseful towards the end, but Danielle literally said "I don't think I've done anything wrong". Totally delusional.

I dont care how young or naive she was, I'm also young and naive and still wouldn't be a bully. Doesn't seem like much has changed.

What does she even do these days? What is the point of her having a platform if it isn't for good?

Sorry, I don't follow her or this thread, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
just watched this, poor lad looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. Feel a bit sorry for him to be fair. He’s in high school now and we know what sort of comments he will be facing regarding his mother (and Gint)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just watched this, poor lad looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. Feel a bit sorry for him to be fair. He’s in high school now and we know what sort of comments he will be facing regarding his mother (and Gint)
He looked so sad 💜

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Is it full of porta potties?
I had to Goggle what porta potties are so I’m not sure if I got the correct definition of the meaning; could you please explain what a porta potty is? Thank you! 🙈

Dubai is full of whores, blue tick wankers, influenzers and wannabeeez. 🙄

I lived in Dubai for many years and as embarrassed as I am to say, I went says tight lipped and under her breath only once which was once too much for me to Zero class Gravity (long before the ghastly cretin of a man got caught ✊🏻💦 ✊🏻💦✊🏻💦✊🏻💦 in the cess pip of a pool)! 🤮🤮🤮 And I have not stepped foot in Five Palm Jumeirah or Five Jumeirah Village.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Another day in Dubai being a porta potty and another photo of Pringles Minge flaunting her botched plastic surgically enhanced body and Gint’s offspring Ronnie Autumn.
Her belly button looks bizarrely high up. She just looks very odd

• Sick
Reactions: 7