Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he referred to as Gint? They both make me feel really sick by the way. Such wronguns

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw on OK mags Instagram about this and it says she's using the baby dust method. Wtf is that?!?!? And what happens if she has another boy?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is he referred to as Gint? They both make me feel really sick by the way. Such wronguns
@AllyF Gint is the name used by the auld slapper Pringles Minge. 🤷🏼‍♀️

@CrazyBaldhead good morning beaut! 💋 Do you care to share the name you so wonderfully thought up for Gint as it has been quite a while since you used it? 🤣

Reactions: 2
@AllyF Gint is the name used by the auld slapper Pringles Minge. 🤷🏼‍♀️

@CrazyBaldhead good morning beaut! 💋 Do you care to share the name you so wonderfully thought up for Gint as it has been quite a while since you used it? 🤣
"It's absolutely Gint-tastic mate" 🤣 Been balls deep in the Jake Quickenden thread beaut! Have a gander. You'll rip him a new hole! That thread is funny as duck! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what 'Psychic Tracey' had to say? 🤣
View attachment 1567329
I know how the conversation went beaut..”Ow Pringles Minge, if you ever had another brat you don’t need to waste your hard earned porta potty money on a psychic to tell you how it would look when you already have two kids by Gint the chavtastic bint. As you can’t keep your legs shut, save your money pet, do us all a favor and go and buy some Durex.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Deceased! ⚰🤣 I mean, duck me, look at Ronnie? It’s obvious Gint holds the stronger genes yet Pringles Minge still played with fire and had Ronnie’s twin. 🙈
I suppose that’s why she is hinting at another baby as a sister for Autumn, hoping it will look like her. Good luck, Dani!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suppose that’s why she is hinting at another baby as a sister for Autumn, hoping it will look like her. Good luck, Dani!🤣🤣
She needs more than good luck, she needs her head seeing to and birth control so she doesn’t have another Gint. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9