Danielle Lloyd #3 A vile bint married to the Chavvy Gint

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely man. Not bitter at all. 😉 He squared up to an elderly (but feisty) lady and behaved like an utter thug on Celeb Big Brother. Really showed his true colours. Elizabeth is well shot of him, I like Kris, he may be a bit of a dork and love being in the media, but he's a good person with a good heart.
Feisty?! She's an hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on Talk TV now and has like been on like “tender hooks” today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Lovely man. Not bitter at all. 😉 He squared up to an elderly (but feisty) lady and behaved like an utter thug on Celeb Big Brother. Really showed his true colours. Elizabeth is well shot of him, I like Kris, he may be a bit of a dork and love being in the media, but he's a good person with a good heart.
I didn’t watch BB, who did he square up to? Ha ha, dork, I’ve not heard of that term in years! So @Angelic37 who would you snog, marry or avoid with O’Hara, Gint or Boyson? 😬

Reactions: 1
Do we reckon Jamie and Liz will STILL get back together after all this. I think yes 😩😂

• Haha
Never watched that series of Big Brother but just seen the ‘adulterer’ clip on YouTube and burst out laughing. 😂😂 of course the ‘adultery’ gave professional victim Danielle another chance to complain. I remember her going on GMTV to say Jamie was embarrassing her on there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never watched that series of Big Brother but just seen the ‘adulterer’ clip on YouTube and burst out laughing. 😂😂 of course the ‘adultery’ gave professional victim Danielle another chance to complain. I remember her going on GMTV to say Jamie was embarrassing her on there😂
Anything for publicity she's gross! Her Mams a right twit as well 🤞🏻

• Haha
Feisty?! She's an hole 🤣
For calling out dickheads like Nicola McClean, Jamie O'Hara and Colleen Nolan when they were bullying Jedward?! Sure Jan. 🙄🤣

I didn’t watch BB, who did he square up to? Ha ha, dork, I’ve not heard of that term in years! So @Angelic37 who would you snog, marry or avoid with O’Hara, Gint or Boyson? 😬
Hey fellow Angel ☺ okay, easy one for me..

Avoid Gint (like the plague)

Snog O'Hara reluctantly (then sell my story.. probably get about 50p)

Marry Boyson cos he seems harmless, kinda nice but dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I made a bad decision and googled her sex tape (I saw it a few years back and regretted it then too 🤢😩) but morbid curiosity got the better of me.

well it took me down a rabbit hole and the Infamous tampon video came up.

if you think Gint is vile, the sex tape screenshots take it to the next level 🤢 also he has a strange bendy Willy which she is grabbing and bending (you have to see it for this to make sense).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I made a bad decision and googled her sex tape (I saw it a few years back and regretted it then too 🤢😩) but morbid curiosity got the better of me.

well it took me down a rabbit hole and the Infamous tampon video came up.

if you think Gint is vile, the sex tape screenshots take it to the next level 🤢 also he has a strange bendy Willy which she is grabbing and bending (you have to see it for this to make sense).
It's grim 🤮

Lloyd's even milking the Rooney/Vardy shite now. she's so bleeping desperate for attention 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Danielle crying Victim over Vardy/Colleen case

Lizzy saying nobody knows their left form their right because she obviously wasn’t trying to give off the impression she had just got engaged on her Insta stories !

the desperation of these girls! Jamie sure knows how to pick them. I guess his bulldog stature and wet blanket personality ..I shouldn’t be surprised it’s the type of girl he attracts.

yoh defo have to be a certain breed of woman to be a footballers wife !

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t look at a tube of Pringles without having that image in my head. Also Gint’s face as he goes to eat the Pringles 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4