Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always said she was a nutter and he she always said she was a nutter. If one of them has a day away from the other rhey break up.

Shame when they have just finished their house etc but better than a toxic relationship with all the break ups
They have broke up again I wonder why !

I mean she is very beautiful..i Can’t imagine him doing better on a physical front tbh however it is not always about looks….

I always found it weird he would be put with mates and she would be there! The only girlfriend. I can’t imagine that went down well with the boys . That is defo some cray cray behaviour

my guess they will get back together. It really is the definition of a toxic relationship 🤣🤣

Wayne gives me the absolute ikkkkk
Give it another few years and all the young girls he is bucking will be coming forward selling a story or two. He is influencers answer to jimmy Saville that man. He makes me want to be sick every time I see him 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's that nose....

She's bat tit & she would eat herself given the chance!
Ha ha! Being married to the plastic surgery Queen Pringle minge, I’m surprised he hasn’t had a nose job and lip fillers (God knows he needs some 👄). 🤣

I know Jamie is the ex but I have got no idea who Liz is and I’m guessing it’s Jamie’s new partner?

Reactions: 2
Ha ha! Being married to the plastic surgery Queen Pringle minge, I’m surprised he hasn’t had a nose job and lip fillers (God knows he needs some 👄). 🤣

I know Jamie is the ex but I have got no idea who Liz is and I’m guessing it’s Jamie’s new partner?
Liz was the on off again partner of Jamie. They have recently split again.

Liz was the on off again partner of Jamie. They have recently split again.
Thank you for explaining this to me. With Jamie I know he has the three boys with Danielle and that it, I don’t have any clue why the separated or anything. Are Jamie and Liz a couple who airs all of their dirty laundry in public? I didn’t know much of Danielle either to be honest. I remember she was dating Teddy Sherringham but remember something along the lines that she lost her crown for dating him? I never took much interest in her over the years but I remember the Shilpa Shetty incident on CBB! I’ve read a few very interesting things on this thread though about Pringles Minge! Have a great day.

Reactions: 1
I mean she is very beautiful..i Can’t imagine him doing better on a physical front tbh however it is not always about looks….

She looks very beautiful but she always uses a filter, if she was naturally beautiful then why use one all the time?

Reactions: 3
Old Pringles Minge has announced that she wants to add one more to her brood! FFS! 🙄 You’d love to give Autumn a sister, WTF if you fell pregnant with a boy? VILE! 😡 Woe hoe is me Danielle opens up about her secret health battle (botched plastic surgery)…no, you were just waiting for some magazine to pay you money to tell some story about you and to try and keep you relevant! 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apologies for reposting the same photo but Pringles Minge has literally gone from posing in a gym to a family day out bowling and she’s wearing practically the same outfit. Is this simply a case of ‘everyone look at me?’ Why is she also wearing her fake Channel shoes and not the proper bowling shoes like normal people would? Why, why, why is she so extra? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is
It's that nose....

She's bat tit & she would eat herself given the chance!
she is full of herself. Yes she is definitely pretty but there are more stunning models out there with better curvier figures

She is

she is full of herself. Yes she is definitely pretty but there are more stunning models out there with better curvier figures
She was very pretty back when she was winning beauty contests, she had a more natural look... she has destroyed her face and figure with plastic surgery, should have left well alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is

I found it revolting when she said ‘I’d love to give Autumn a little sister’… anyone in their right mind would say, ‘I’d love to give Autumn a little sibling’ but she’s just so consumed by genders it’s absolutely disgusting! 😡

Reactions: 7
She was very pretty back when she was winning beauty contests, she had a more natural look... she has destroyed her face and figure with plastic surgery, should have left well alone.
I was on about Elizabeth

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.