Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s she getting all this money from? Outdoor room, swimming pool? All this and no job other than ‘influencing’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know people’s looks naturally change over the years as it’s a sign of aging but she has taken the plastic surgery way too far. I remember years ago she appeared on tv and in magazines bleating and moaning about a botched boob job that made her very very ill but she’s since had about another 250 plastic surgery procedures the bleeping dopey bint! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I guess the tv and magazine deals was all for money and media attention…woe is me! 🙄 Oh without a shadow of a doubt Mrs. Potato Head has had a fair bit of work done and I think she needs to ease off on the Botox too, it just doesn’t look natural and especially for someone of her age. Gint and his 😐🤮

@Angelic37 since you were the one who made me aware of Gint consuming Pringles from the wizards sleeve 🤮 how about this uncanny resemblance of Gint with his no lips eating Pringles? 🤣

Where’s she getting all this money from? Outdoor room, swimming pool? All this and no job other than ‘influencing’
More like ‘influenzing!’ 🙄 Maybe she’s making a fortune with her OF? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder if Gint has an OF too? 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@Angelic37 since you were the one who made me aware of Gint consuming Pringles from the wizards sleeve 🤮 how about this uncanny resemblance of Gint with his no lips eating Pringles? 🤣

More like ‘influenzing!’ 🙄 Maybe she’s making a fortune with her OF? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder if Gint has an OF too? 😷
Who would pay to see what you can already see for free 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread #3 suggestion.

#3 The jobless wonders try anything from OF to flogging grass, Dan and Gint need money so nothing will stop our lass!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else having the heeby-jeebies about a baby in a walker close to an un fenced pool 😳???

Reactions: 9
I’m actually glad it’s a girl and she won’t be reproducing anymore sprogs ! Why when celebs have a bit of a hard time they have had a ‘breakdown’? She is just a knob who needed to stop drinking and 👃 everything she gets is free the scrounger
Yeah, please no more reproduction of Gints! 🤣

I’m confused here, is Gint not from Liverpool? Pringle minge still lives in the Birmingham area? Need to revise here lol
Pringle minge! 💀🤣

We’re is the name gint from? What a name lol!! She fell on her feet with Jamie didn’t she even the house she’s in now is lovely but imagine being a man having you’re 2 kids living in a home the ex has more or less paid for
Gint the bint clearly doesn’t give a flying duck about living in a home paid for by Pringles Minge’s ex husband. 🤣

Last edited:
I’m not sure. It’s not like Jamie has any left to give her. He’s hardly much of a footballer these days and she bled him for every penny he had.

Must be Gints job as an electrician. Maybe he gives every customer a free tub of Pringles?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure. It’s not like Jamie has any left to give her. He’s hardly much of a footballer these days and she bled him for every penny he had.

Must be Gints job as an electrician. Maybe he gives every customer a free tub of Pringles?
I don’t think Gint has worked a day since he met Danielle. He appears to have no morals, or self respect, and seems quite happy for her to sell herself on OF etc whilst he sits around in a house he didn’t pay for 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
put simply she is brainless and has not thought out the practical need of the room,i suppose she has everybody paying and doing anything she has not got a clue,Miss lloyd dont give up the day job and think your n interior designer
Does anyone know what her day job is please? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
if there's been a big mountain of cash to get a pool etc does anyone know if there's been a Dubai visit recently? 💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Is she?!?! I haven’t seen anything online saying that?
Really, I saw her/them last night at the Plough and Harrow (if you're reading this I'm the lady who was wearing the jade blazer and leather trousers), she was wearing a baggy-ish top and denim shorts but didn't look pregnant when she walked back to their table with two lagers, although I didn't take that much notice so she may have been. To be honest it was him I recognised first, they had the baby with them and sat quite casually chatting, she wasn't drawing attention to herself and I only realised who it was as I was sat practically face on.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Really, I saw her/them last night at the Plough and Harrow (if you're reading this I'm the lady who was wearing the jade blazer and leather trousers), she was wearing a baggy-ish top and denim shorts but didn't look pregnant when she walked back to their table with two lagers, although I didn't take that much notice so she may have been. To be honest it was him I recognised first, they had the baby with them and sat quite casually chatting, she wasn't drawing attention to herself and I only realised who it was as I was sat practically face on.
Timer has it her lifestyle didn’t change at all when she’s been pregnant before

Reactions: 1
Did you have to refrain yourself from shoving a tube of Pringles up your minge so Micky no lips monkey man could feast on them from you? 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.