Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she already knows it's a girl, but I thought that last time when she was spouting the same crap and had the 'live' gender reveal on Loose Women šŸ˜‚
She may surprise us and not do a gender reveal, just a mag spread combining birth/gender reveal. That doesnā€™t maximise profit though so maybe not!

Sheā€™ll be well past the 12 week mark to make it public and Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll have a private gender scan before 20 weeks.

As others have said, I think she knows already.

EDIT: just saw the Closer pics via Daily Mail. Claiming not to know the gender, so looks like weā€™ll have to wait and see!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Most celebrities will have had the Harmony Test at around 12 weeks pregnant, which tells them the gender and tests for abnomalities. Not sure if itā€™s on the NHS too but privately itā€™s Ā£500 or so. Danielle is over 35 so I bet she has had the test and knows the babyā€™s sex. All celebs seem to know their babyā€™s sex very early on.

Reactions: 6
1000% do a gender reveal anything for money! She will accept any type of mag shoot to make some money her, she will even make some stories up along the way to get even more mag deals, why sheā€™s still approached by them I donā€™t know because nobody likes her haha, if itā€™s a boy she wonā€™t reveal untill birth and then say how over the moon they are (clearly will be devastated) if itā€™s a girl itā€™ll be all over the place estatic

Reactions: 9
The fact sheā€™s said thereā€™s a ā€˜riskā€™ she will have a boy doesnā€™t sit well with me

Even if the daily Mail have taken it out of context no doubt

• Sad
Reactions: 13
ā€œRiskā€ jumped out at me too. Itā€™s a very loaded word.

What a luxury problem, the ā€œriskā€ of having another little boy. Sheā€™s a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope she never has a girl, that's all she goes on about as though her 4 thriving healthy boys are useless. I always compare her with Sophie Ellis-Bextor who has 5 boys and seems to be genuinely thrilled by that and doesn't seem fazed about having a daughter.
Saying that, however, I do believe that DL will have gone the selection route (yet fake some big gender 'reveal' for a magazine), I don't think she'd risk having a 5th son.
Love S E-B - she is lovely and loves her boys.

Reactions: 3
Blatantly only had that baby to finance herself with magazine deals, ads on Instagram etc for another few years.
Wonder what she will do now she canā€™t get ā€˜on itā€™ like she usually does...

Reactions: 9
This women infuriates me!

I hate the way in every interview over the last couple of years where sheā€™s been harping on about having another baby she always says how her boys are ā€˜desperateā€™ for a sister.
Sorry but Iā€™m sure her boys donā€™t give a flying F if itā€™s a girl or a boy!

It is her that is obsessed with having a baby girl, sheā€™s got 4 healthy children and the comments about sheā€™ll keep trying for a girl is so uncomfortable to read and how hurtful to her boys and possibly her latest baby if it is indeed a boy again.

How do these Z lists get any coverage in magazine etc just surprises me!

Reactions: 13
This women infuriates me!

I hate the way in every interview over the last couple of years where sheā€™s been harping on about having another baby she always says how her boys are ā€˜desperateā€™ for a sister.
Sorry but Iā€™m sure her boys donā€™t give a flying F if itā€™s a girl or a boy!

It is her that is obsessed with having a baby girl, sheā€™s got 4 healthy children and the comments about sheā€™ll keep trying for a girl is so uncomfortable to read and how hurtful to her boys and possibly her latest baby if it is indeed a boy again.

How do these Z lists get any coverage in magazine etc just surprises me!
those magazines are utter tripe and dont think anybody with a brain or over 25yrs reads then

Reactions: 5
Someone put on DM comments that they know she went to Dubai for gender selection and is faking not knowing that itā€™s a girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone put on DM comments that they know she went to Dubai for gender selection and is faking not knowing that itā€™s a girl.
my thoughts to,i did notice over the last few months tht there would be breaks on her IG total silence,wonder if that has anything to do with ti,course she kbows

Yeah I canā€™t see her ā€˜riskingā€™ another boy as her 5th child, I also think sheā€™s done this, she was quiet for a while wasnā€™t she, I think she already knows sheā€™s having a girl, she needs to get a grip

I feel sorry for any daughter of herā€™s. How much pressure will be put in that child to be mummyā€™s mini me?

Reactions: 12
If itā€™s a girl I hope she grows up to be a toy boy and not the little pink princess that Danielle wants so badly.
Also I hope she was misquoted in saying itā€™s a ā€œriskā€ that sheā€™ll have another boy, what a disgusting phrase for a mother to say. Child not even born and youā€™ve also got 4 boys who probably feel theyā€™re not good enough for their mother after being born the ā€œwrongā€ gender.
Awful women, no idea how she still gets any coverage/airtime/column inches!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.