Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Davinia but have gone off her massively because of her relationship with Miss D Lloyd. Didn't watch tonight's live but the last one was her pushing her ketone rubbish.
Omg it was a load of crap! Davina talking about going outside in bare feet and letting the earth energise you , going in a sauna then a cold shower you could tell DL was like wtf then she was trying to get a word in about ketones and Davina talking over her about Holland and barrat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any body notice Sam Walker keeps giving his ‘little mate’ Danielle a shout out for her ketones she’s well had it up the bum off him, be her kids new daddy soon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s looking after her 4 children seen as though her ex husband is on his holidays? Mammajlloyd with all her illnesses? I don’t understand how she’s so ill can’t get out of bed preaches about fibromyalgia and being in a fibromyalgia army wanting it to be a known Ilness but she’s obviously looking after 4 children while her daughter swans off, she was heard on dl stories in the background telling the kids to be good in there bedrooms, she’s a fraud that woman, and he’s I’m familiar with that family we’re has the cousin Jodi gone who was dl bezzie

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Any body notice Sam Walker keeps giving his ‘little mate’ Danielle a shout out for her ketones she’s well had it up the bum off him, be her kids new daddy soon
dam thought he would spill on her,scousers are fiercly loyal

Who’s looking after her 4 children seen as though her ex husband is on his holidays? Mammajlloyd with all her illnesses? I don’t understand how she’s so ill can’t get out of bed preaches about fibromyalgia and being in a fibromyalgia army wanting it to be a known Ilness but she’s obviously looking after 4 children while her daughter swans off, she was heard on dl stories in the background telling the kids to be good in there bedrooms, she’s a fraud that woman, and he’s I’m familiar with that family we’re has the cousin Jodi gone who was dl bezzie
yes isnt mama pn the benefits for disability DLA or PIP she is a massive fraud

oh she needs a break!! she has a \gint at home all day,has a cleaning company clean her house which she gets free and car valeting etc she does duck all

Reactions: 4
dam thought he would spill on her,scousers are fiercly loyal

yes isnt mama pn the benefits for disability DLA or PIP she is a massive fraud

oh she needs a break!! she has a \gint at home all day,has a cleaning company clean her house which she gets free and car valeting etc she does duck all
Exactly! Lazy cow ain’t she, and she’s needing a break, from what?

Reactions: 2
oh for the love of god i hope she is not going to strip down for "only fans"while pregnant
she will probably tap in to some weird pregnant guys liking that,ewwwwwwwwww

• Sick
Reactions: 9
must be low on cash so gint has insisted she gets pregnant as cant make the $$$$$$ in dubai shagging other men

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had gender selection this time but doesn’t want to say as people would slate her so is going through her usual ‘I hope this one’s a girl’ rigmarole.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.