Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say, I don’t think your point is about kids, it’s more about having a bath and meal planning is not a busy day. And I agree.

No one is having a go at her for not having kids.
Thank you!!! Least someone reads properly and understands my point! 🥳

Reactions: 3
I mean she gets up at 5.30am, works a 9-5 that doesn't require any home working, and doesn't have kids. Not surprised she can fit so much in her days. I kind of get why people might get frustrated by her saying she's busy with things like going to the gym, food prep, walking the dog and going to the cinema, but when she says she's busy I don't take it as her complaining or being all woe is me. I just think it's her way of saying she's got stuff on / things she wants to do that day.

Reactions: 4
I mean she gets up at 5.30am, works a 9-5 that doesn't require any home working, and doesn't have kids. Not surprised she can fit so much in her days. I kind of get why people might get frustrated by her saying she's busy with things like going to the gym, food prep, walking the dog and going to the cinema, but when she says she's busy I don't take it as her complaining or being all woe is me. I just think it's her way of saying she's got stuff on / things she wants to do that day.
Yeh I spose, I didn’t look at it that way. She does sometimes sound like she’s complaining though. And I do feel like she makes out her days are absolutely jam packed, then she says she’s caught up on 4 hours of a tv series 🤨. I just don’t feel like these instagrammers understand the reality of most people’s everyday life! Maybe Danielle isn’t as bad as I have made out. I just feel that my busy (and the majority of the worlds) and her busy are worlds apart and I would kill for a busy day in the life on Danielle! I’ll do her a swap!

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s idea of busy is different, I like Danielle don’t have kids. So to her, that is a busy day. Me getting up, going to work, making dinner, tidying up, showering and going to bed, that’s a busy day. When / if I have children it will certainly be different. But just because someone has a different life to you, they can consider it busy!

Reactions: 24
Everyone’s idea of busy is different, I like Danielle don’t have kids. So to her, that is a busy day. Me getting up, going to work, making dinner, tidying up, showering and going to bed, that’s a busy day. When / if I have children it will certainly be different. But just because someone has a different life to you, they can consider it busy!
Kids are a small portion of my day! If I took my children out of the equation my day is still 100% more busy than Danielle’s!
Ffs what is this nowadays? Bum Danielle life!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s all said to sound like she’s ‘doing stuff’ and not ‘boring’ ..... it’s just to keep people interested I think, half the time she genuinely is doing duck all but sitting on the sofa with her dog and that’s fine- I think when she actually has any plans she just over-emphasises them if I’m honest so people will watch her stories etc.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s all said to sound like she’s ‘doing stuff’ and not ‘boring’ ..... it’s just to keep people interested I think, half the time she genuinely is doing duck all but sitting on the sofa with her dog and that’s fine- I think when she actually has any plans she just over-emphasises them if I’m honest so people will watch her stories etc.
Agreed! I think it’s to sound less boring. Although I feel if she was really doing lots of stuff , she’d have more stuff to post about than coffee pouring every day

I honestly think Danielle is reading here and trolling us - did anyone see her stories yesterday showing a bottle of some spirit (don't know what it was) and saying "this is where drunk stories start" 😂 😂 I must say, if she is, she's gone up in my estimations! It made me laugh!

Reactions: 16
I honestly think Danielle is reading here and trolling us - did anyone see her stories yesterday showing a bottle of some spirit (don't know what it was) and saying "this is where drunk stories start" 😂 😂 I must say, if she is, she's gone up in my estimations! It made me laugh!
Yes I loved that

Reactions: 1
No it’s called having a different opinion to you.
Haha but this is tattle! You don’t come on here to bum your fave instagrammers! You wanna lick bum? Then go get on the protein world hype and line their greedy little pockets!

My opinion is that she isn’t busy at all, she doesn’t fund her life style on her and her husbands wages, and she’s a boring fucker!

It was my choice to have children so therefor anything that includes them doesn’t count as me being busy because people choose not to have kids?

So she chose to go to work so anything to do with work doesn’t class as her being busy?! She also chose to have a dog, so walking her dog doesn’t maker her busy then neither?! She also chooses to go to the gym, cinema, shopping, on holiday... 🙄

Some of the people on here chat utter bollocks!
Oh she funds her £1000 bags by working 5 days a week at a bank... possibly but I highly doubt that also funds her 4 (at least) luxury holidays a year when she reckons she’s has no debt! Nahhhh I’m not buying her bullshit at all!!!

Haha but this is tattle! You don’t come on here to bum your fave instagrammers! You wanna lick bum? Then go get on the protein world hype and line their greedy little pockets!

My opinion is that she isn’t busy at all, she doesn’t fund her life style on her and her husbands wages, and she’s a boring fucker!

It was my choice to have children so therefor anything that includes them doesn’t count as me being busy because people choose not to have kids?

So she chose to go to work so anything to do with work doesn’t class as her being busy?! She also chose to have a dog, so walking her dog doesn’t maker her busy then neither?! She also chooses to go to the gym, cinema, shopping, on holiday... 🙄

Some of the people on here chat utter bollocks!
Oh she funds her £1000 bags by working 5 days a week at a bank... possibly but I highly doubt that also funds her 4 (at least) luxury holidays a year when she reckons she’s has no debt! Nahhhh I’m not buying her bullshit at all!!!
Woah there. You’re going to burst a vessel 🤣

Before I had a child, I was busy. A different kind of busy sure, but still busy.

Now I have a child, and I’m still busy.

But that doesn’t mean I wasn’t busy before. It just means things have dropped off my lists and that my priorities have changed and now I’m busy looking after another person!

Reactions: 21
Woah there. You’re going to burst a vessel 🤣

Before I had a child, I was busy. A different kind of busy sure, but still busy.

Now I have a child, and I’m still busy.

But that doesn’t mean I wasn’t busy before. It just means things have dropped off my lists and that my priorities have changed and now I’m busy looking after another person!
Nah I’m ok! thanks for your concern but I certainly ain’t gonna burst a blood vessel over Danielle or her bum lickers. I’ll just carry on my busy life (I know I know it’s my own fault because I chose to have kids) and she can carry on her busy life (not her fault because she chose not to have kids).

I’ll continue to follow her just so I can watch how busy her life is, see those lovely leg gym pics she posts to let everyone know she’s been to the gym, and listen to her lovely morning stories and remind myself to be thankful for the fact that I am not danielle!

I'm hoping that as we start moving into the Christmas party season we'll have a few drunk stories. Come on Danielle don't let us down!!

Reactions: 11
Okay so I just cooked a potato in the oven for an hour, why does everything she cooks take so long?!

I agree with most of what's discussed on this thread but I still love Danielle. I love that she cooks everything for 16x longer than anyone else on earth. I love that she is shameless with whatever it is that's she's flogging at the time, whether it's coffee that makes you tit or a mask that does nothing other than go from wet to dry. I love that she filters pulled chicken in gravy AND does 10 stories on how to make it at least once a month. I love that despite there being absolutely no want or need for it, she shares a coffee making story every goddamn morning. I love that it doesn't matter how grotesque or impractical a designer clothing item might be Danielle will buy it and wear it TO DEATH. Skiing? *pulls on gucci slip ons* Swimming? *throws on LV backpack over cossie*... I love the drunk stories. Everything is ridiculous and I AM HERE FOR IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I agree with most of what's discussed on this thread but I still love Danielle. I love that she cooks everything for 16x longer than anyone else on earth. I love that she is shameless with whatever it is that's she's flogging at the time, whether it's coffee that makes you tit or a mask that does nothing other than go from wet to dry. I love that she filters pulled chicken in gravy AND does 10 stories on how to make it at least once a month. I love that despite there being absolutely no want or need for it, she shares a coffee making story every goddamn morning. I love that it doesn't matter how grotesque or impractical a designer clothing item might be Danielle will buy it and wear it TO DEATH. Skiing? *pulls on gucci slip ons* Swimming? *throws on LV backpack over cossie*... I love the drunk stories. Everything is ridiculous and I AM HERE FOR IT.
LOVE this! 👏🏼

Reactions: 8
YES!! exactly my feelings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.