Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with the swipe ups etc but it’s refreshing to see a young couple having so much fun with just each other for company. They must be hanging this morning. Same again tonight please Danielle and Ben

Reactions: 14
Agree that it’s nice to see but I bet they are the dickheads at a festival that always bump into you with their dancing then get annoyed when you move and call you a killjoy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had no idea she has 105,000 followers! Just had a look and expected about 10,000 people who watch her make coffee and shake her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had no idea she has 105,000 followers! Just had a look and expected about 10,000 people who watch her make coffee and shake her head.
A lot of her followers are bought. A lot of Brazilians. She had a women’s health article ages ago so I imagine a ton are dead accounts as well

Reactions: 5
Terrible thread suggestion, lockdown is getting to me

Coffee machine was on the blink, but who the hell takes their handbag in the garden for a drink

Sorry it’s crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.