Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on location, size of development and company could be as much as 80k plus car etc but even then don’t know how that matches up to the lifestyle they have. The desperate you tube channel is obviously a way to try to get an itv show but I think she’s missed the boat with that one, baby may not be as lucrative as she’d hoped....

If he’s employed directly by a firm and on a salary it’s going to be in the region of £45K. My husband is in the same industry.

I think a large proportion of her lifestyle is gifted. When they went away on her sisters hen weekend they did multiple shout outs to various companies/bars/hotels etc which seemed very much like they had been given stuff for free. Even her sisters wedding video was a freebie - Danielle was pushing that on her own Instagram.
I get the impression her parents have made a bit of money - and now seem to both “work” for Danielle.... but my guess is, her parents probably helped out to get the clothes business off the ground and she’s the face of it because of her (z-list) celebrity status. She will also be making money off the back of photo shoots/interviews. Her Dad is a registered director of her clothing company.
I don’t think she is as well off as she likes to make out.

Reactions: 3
The desperate you tube channel is obviously a way to try to get an itv show but I think she’s missed the boat with that one, baby may not be as lucrative as she’d hoped....
The YouTube stuff is so cringy isn’t it! 🙈 I think with the Faiers sisters and Ferne McCann having already had baby shows, there won’t be much chance of Danni getting one too - it’s all been done to death!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that she seems to be really wealthy? I know the TOWIE stars don’t make much per episode, and surely her boutique and Herbalife can’t net her that much money? She just seems to be loaded though; she and her boyfriend are currently flying business class to New York, which can’t be cheap.
her boutique shop is no longer open...its in my town. shame as they did have some Ok stuff in there and her and her Mum were really helpful in picking stuff that would actually flatter a dumpy size 16 with c section tum !

Reactions: 4
her boutique shop is no longer open...its in my town. shame as they did have some Ok stuff in there and her and her Mum were really helpful in picking stuff that would actually flatter a dumpy size 16 with c section tum !

Yeah she closed the shop in Brentwood a few months ago and has moved the whole thing over to just an online store, which makes sense, cheaper to run it like that than have an actual shop.

Reactions: 1
If he’s employed directly by a firm and on a salary it’s going to be in the region of £45K. My husband is in the same industry.

So is my partner....granted he’s been in the position a few years and his salary is close to 80k....he does work for a very large company though and are in the south east

Doesn't she also own like a gym place linked to Herbalife? Tbf she doesn't bother me, I can see why some are irritated by her but out of all the towie lot she's one of the ones I still quite like/loosely follow.

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s certainly had a spend up in NY, judging by the photo she’s just put on her insta stories; Yeezys, Fendi, plus loads of other pricey brands!

Reactions: 1
So she and her boyfriend have visited the Ground Zero memorial today . . . and posted various selfies of themselves there on her stories 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is anything sacred?! Use some common sense girl!

Reactions: 6
Creasing that she seriously tries to push herself as some sort of expert in nutrition- with her “nutrition business” when in reality she’s just a sales rep for bloody Herbalife!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish she would stop pushing this herbal shite on her own insta when she has a separate account for it....someone needs the dosh for the new house

Reactions: 2
Wish she would stop pushing this herbal shite on her own insta when she has a separate account for it....someone needs the dosh for the new house
I can’t get over the fact that she and Tom are buying a house together (which it sounds like they are, from comments she’s made about ‘their new house’) after only a few months together! I know they’ve know each other for years apparently, but still - this is a lot of commitment very very quickly!

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over the fact that she and Tom are buying a house together (which it sounds like they are, from comments she’s made about ‘their new house’) after only a few months together! I know they’ve know each other for years apparently, but still - this is a lot of commitment very very quickly!
Is a baby not a bigger commitment than buying a house??

Reactions: 8
Did you see her fuming about the kitchen showroom lady? Trying to get him to admit he thought she was hot?!

She also added a swipe up for the Caroline Flack t-shirt that Keith Lemon has designed to be sold...

I didn’t realise she’d closed the shop, although thinking about it I hadn’t seen her and her mum on stories in the shop for ages. All these Towie shops seem to close down, think they all have haven’t they? Think most are online now.

I know, its mad! She’s been with him less than a year, they’re having a baby, buying a house bloody hell they’ve sure moved quick. Good luck to them but you can’t help thinking is it gonna last 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.