Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we’ve got a you tube channel....I’m guessing she wasn’t famous enough for a ITV show 🤔
Ha ha, I thought exactly the same! I bet she’s still hoping if she can get enough YT views that ITV might give her a show after all!

Reactions: 2
My God....
She’s so DUMB!

Watched her house tour video on You Tube....

Where she didn’t know how to pronounce the word “Cotswolds” had no idea how to pronounce the word “futon” or what it was, didn’t know that she has a window seat (and that’s what it’s called, not a bleeping futon!) and now on insta stories she just said that something is “all the rave” instead of all the rage...!

She seems harmless enough and actually sometimes she can be funny but bloody hell shes as bright as a dark night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear every time one of these reality FUCKERS has a baby it’s like they are the first women in the world to give birth. Then these reality FUCKERS copy whatever other bigger reality stars do to celebrate & try and do it - but in a budget way ...

Ps her Jaw reminds me of the baddie from Tango & Cash

Reactions: 3
Does it grate on anyone else that she calls her bloke the baby daddy?! Never boyfriend or partner....think that probably says a lot about what her intentions always were for him....

Reactions: 7
Does it grate on anyone else that she calls her bloke the baby daddy?! Never boyfriend or partner....think that probably says a lot about what her intentions always were for him....
The whole thing is built on sand.
Il give them a year.

She’s at her friends wedding...
Have they seriously got the urn of her friends ASHES there with them? And posing for photos with it?

I’m sorry but what the duck? I can’t be the only person who finds this beyond wrong......?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she really doing an ad while she’s getting ready for being a bridesmaid at a wedding?

Reactions: 6
Her insta tv adverts for her YouTube ‘channel’ keep popping up on insta. How low-rent is she 😂. It’s in the style of Katie Price, circa 2008, literally no one would watch it. She’s just so.... not glamourous or interesting at all. Another one who’s had a baby with someone totally just for content

Reactions: 1
Anyone see her latest post...wishing us a merry Christmas with her bump in her underwear......why???????

Reactions: 4
I’m generally not keen on TOWIE ‘celebs’ but I do actually quite like her instagram and YouTube videos. Having said that, I can see how she can irritate some people.

Does anyone else think that she seems to be really wealthy? I know the TOWIE stars don’t make much per episode, and surely her boutique and Herbalife can’t net her that much money? She just seems to be loaded though; she and her boyfriend are currently flying business class to New York, which can’t be cheap.

Does anyone else think that she seems to be really wealthy? I know the TOWIE stars don’t make much per episode, and surely her boutique and Herbalife can’t net her that much money? She just seems to be loaded though; she and her boyfriend are currently flying business class to New York, which can’t be cheap.
Does she also not have another business to do with wellbeing? I would imagine her boutique and Herbalife are brining in a good income. She sells market stall clothes at high street prices so she’ll make a good profit.

Does she also not have another business to do with wellbeing? I would imagine her boutique and Herbalife are brining in a good income. She sells market stall clothes at high street prices so she’ll make a good profit.
I think Herbalife is the well being business but am not 100% sure.

That’s part of the Herbalife thing. She’ll make good money from that, she’s got quite high status I think and has loads of people under her, so she gets money from all of them selling stuff too. And will make a massive profit on the cheap clothes she sells. Also don’t think the bloke is short of a few quid.

That’s part of the Herbalife thing. She’ll make good money from that, she’s got quite high status I think and has loads of people under her, so she gets money from all of them selling stuff too. And will make a massive profit on the cheap clothes she sells. Also don’t think the bloke is short of a few quid.
I wonder what job he does? She was FaceTiming him on one of her YouTube videos and he was wearing a hard hat so maybe a builder?

I wonder what job he does? She was FaceTiming him on one of her YouTube videos and he was wearing a hard hat so maybe a builder?

He’s a “senior” site manager for a construction firm, according to his linked in page. He’s probably on about £45K a year if so.

Depending on location, size of development and company could be as much as 80k plus car etc but even then don’t know how that matches up to the lifestyle they have. The desperate you tube channel is obviously a way to try to get an itv show but I think she’s missed the boat with that one, baby may not be as lucrative as she’d hoped....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.