Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, Danni put up with so much crap from Lockie and then Daniel Spiller (who clearly could never love anyone as much as he loves himself!) so I actually do hope that Tom is a genuine one for her!

Reactions: 18
You know what, Danni put up with so much crap from Lockie and then Daniel Spiller (who clearly could never love anyone as much as he loves himself!) so I actually do hope that Tom is a genuine one for her!
I do too. I just hope she hasn’t rushed in because it didn’t work out with Daniel. I thought he was a massive step up from Lockie and he was husband material in her eyes.

Reactions: 2
Her ex dan spiller was a total sleaze. He tried to get me and my friend back to his hotel in Manchester when he was 100% still with her. He’s so short as well 😂. Definitely loved himself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be absolutely raking in the cash through Herbalife; business class flights from Dubai wouldn’t have been cheap!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Danielle must be absolutely gutted that she couldn’t do a big fancy baby shower & photoshoot for Hello/OK magazine?! She surely must have had something planned before all this happened - all these Z listers do it! Doubtful she’ll manage a newborn shoot either, since she’s due in a couple of weeks. All these lost opportunities! 🤣💸

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think Danielle must be absolutely gutted that she couldn’t do a big fancy baby shower & photoshoot for Hello/OK magazine?! She surely must have had something planned before all this happened - all these Z listers do it! Doubtful she’ll manage a newborn shoot either, since she’s due in a couple of weeks. All these lost opportunities! 🤣💸
Yep!! This would have been 50% of her estimated income for the year, she’ll be raging. 🤣🤣🤣 Wonder if they’ll do one from the doorway, à la the cheap footballers wives, or send their own photos in.

Reactions: 3
“Hello my lovelies” 🤬🤬🤬 that phrase really really pisses me off!! I’m literally due same time as her and through out this pregnancy she has done nothing other than really try and self promote herself and document her “journey” in the hopes of getting a reality show in my opinion....thankfully I don’t think many people give a tit! I wish her all the best but I think she will be one who will gradually fade away

Reactions: 9
Agree, she’s desperate for a show, probably a bit gutted now that no one is in the least bit interested. She’s got nothing to offer, no juicy back story, getting pregnant by your friend you’ve known for 20 years doesn’t really make exciting tv. Have to go back to peddling the weight loss shakes, her feed will be full of them after the baby is born

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really used to like Danni but once she started the Herbalife she became very vain. I don’t want to see her flesh all the time. I wonder if the baby will change her in any way. I just hope it doesn’t make her worse 😬

I wonder what she’ll be like as a mum too. She does sometimes show herself without make up / slobbing around the house / feeling fed up so I’d like to think that she might show a bit more of the ‘real’ side of motherhood - not like the current Insta perfection we’re seeing from the other TOWIE mums Lucy Meck / Lydia / Chloe Lewis! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cannot stand her, always found her smug on Towie, & she looks like she's midway transitioning, infact most of the girls that have either been on Towie or are in it now look like ladyboys, Chloe Sims being the top followed closely by man jaw Danni.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she is still pregnant, I watched her stories in NYC just after Christmas and she was getting on like she was 7 months gone. She must have been only 4-5 months at the time, longest pregnancy ever!

Reactions: 6
Lol watching old towing on itv be, and do you lot remember when she had lockie saved as TARZAN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope this bloke treats her nicer than the last two. He seems nice and they seem genuinely happy and less for show. I don’t mind Danielle but I hate the MLM tit and how vain she became.

I really hope this bloke treats her nicer than the last two. He seems nice and they seem genuinely happy and less for show. I don’t mind Danielle but I hate the MLM tit and how vain she became.
I really like her and think she’s down to earth but I wish she’d stop pushing Herbalife.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.