Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch her stories from the last couple of days??

she seems so...... stupid. Really lacking in basic intelligence. I can’t see it lasting with her bloke - he seems like a bit of a misery and they don’t seem particularly well suited.

interesting, they were talking about Christmas trees last night and she said something about how he would have loved the tree she had last year etc so he wasn’t on the scene this time last year, just kinda confirmed that they have only been together since the summer and Going by her posts, it’s safe to assume she fell pregnant in August when they were first spotted together by the press.....

Can’t see them still being together next Christmas.....!

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch her stories from the last couple of days??

she seems so...... stupid. Really lacking in basic intelligence. I can’t see it lasting with her bloke - he seems like a bit of a misery and they don’t seem particularly well suited.

interesting, they were talking about Christmas trees last night and she said something about how he would have loved the tree she had last year etc so he wasn’t on the scene this time last year, just kinda confirmed that they have only been together since the summer and Going by her posts, it’s safe to assume she fell pregnant in August when they were first spotted together by the press.....

Can’t see them still being together next Christmas.....!
She was saying they were best friends of 20 years.

Yet he's never seen her Christmas tree?

And I can't stand people filming themselves eating. There should have been a warning that she was slapping her mouth while eating apple and peanut butter 🤮

Reactions: 3
She was saying they were best friends of 20 years.

Yet he's never seen her Christmas tree?

And I can't stand people filming themselves eating. There should have been a warning that she was slapping her mouth while eating apple and peanut butter 🤮
i think, reading between the lines, they were in school together and had a few teenage fumbles. Lost touch as you do after they left school. Saw each other again over the last year or so due to them both attending the funeral of her friend who passed away last year. We’re in touch from then but she was with Dan. Then she split up with Dan, was booty calling this new guy (Tom?) abd he was out on holiday with her in the summer and then she’s fallen pregnant during their summer of shagging..... in a nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what’s wrong with getting pregnant quickly? time isn’t a useful measurement here
getting pregnant so soon in a relationship before they actually have got to know the person they are with. They all seem to jump into relationships, declare their undying love, fall pregnant and then split up within a year of first meeting.

Reactions: 14
what’s wrong with getting pregnant quickly? time isn’t a useful measurement here
Nothing at all, but it's when they are on their third soulmate of the year and announce they are ready to settle down them end up pregnant.

Makes you wonder if they want the baby or the earning potential that goes with it?

Reactions: 9
Nothing at all, but it's when they are on their third soulmate of the year and announce they are ready to settle down them end up pregnant.

Makes you wonder if they want the baby or the earning potential that goes with it?
I get the feeling that Danni really wanted a baby and to settle down, without minding too much who that was with. She desperately wanted Dan to commit to her but he wouldn’t, so it was on to someone else.

Reactions: 5
Ahhh so glad I found this thread! I really liked her but got a bit bored of the Herbalife being mentioned 24/7!!! Just my opinion but I think she’s going to be a bit “Lucy Mecklenburgh” about this pregnancy. I get her excitement but just think it’s going to be constant.....maybe she might prove me wrong!!!!

Reactions: 2
Ahhh so glad I found this thread! I really liked her but got a bit bored of the Herbalife being mentioned 24/7!!! Just my opinion but I think she’s going to be a bit “Lucy Mecklenburgh” about this pregnancy. I get her excitement but just think it’s going to be constant.....maybe she might prove me wrong!!!!
Yep. I think she will milk the pregnancy and then do a magazine deal or a TV show next year like Ferne. Sick to death of her going on about her “nutrition business” - as if she knows anything at all about good nutrition.
please. The only thing she knows is where to go for mediocre plastic surgery.

According to the newspapers they had been best mates for years - seeing as it came from a newspaper i doubt very much it's true.
They were in secondary school together and according to her they “went out” when they were 16ish but lost touch after they left school and only got back in touch after they both attended her friend Sammy’s funeral.

I wouldn't really have an issue with it but not keen on her and can't stand her horror of a husband! Yeah it's a bit different as they're married. Omg yes Jess would defo be doing that she's bloody desperate 😂
Glad it's not just me who's not keen on Katie. Thought she was really stuck up on towie!

So now we’ve got a you tube channel....I’m guessing she wasn’t famous enough for a ITV show 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now we’ve got a you tube channel....I’m guessing she wasn’t famous enough for a ITV show 🤔

Haha! I thought the exact same thing! I guess ITV B weren’t interested in doing a TV show with her & Tom like they have with Ferne!!!
Ouch. That’s gotta hurt!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Met one of her best friends once - plain Jane, didn’t stand out at all. Extremely Essex. Then I spotted her on The Gram and nearly fell off my chair. Instagram versus Reality is a very different thing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.