Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
selling over priced milkshakes and marketing it as a weight loss product? Marketing the whole Herbalife system as the golden ticket to loosing weight easily - it’s bullshit. It’s all absolute bullshit.
Not to mention the photoshopped after pics or even using different people entirely, preying on certain people eg Danielle hitting the new mums, knowing they’ll want to lose weight and peddling that over priced tit to them as the miracle cure they need....bullshit is right

Reactions: 6
Drinking aloe vera makes it crappy. Herbalife doesn't teach you anything about nutrition, just about how to move up the list. It's virtually impossible to get to the top 5 unless you started when the company was in its infancy. Having to employ people to get more successful IS a pyramid scheme

Reactions: 7
Why do these bloody people constantly believe the rules don’t apply to them??

With a baby at home? Taking risks? Stupid. Well done mother of the year 🙄
All these celebrity rule breakers should at least have the decency not to plaster their rule breaking all over the internet.

Reactions: 9
Why do these bloody people constantly believe the rules don’t apply to them??

With a baby at home? Taking risks? Stupid. Well done mother of the year 🙄
I actually unfollowed her last night because of this, thought she was a nice person and alright in terms of not being a dick like most other TOWOE people and z listers - how wrong was I? 😡 I hope they all get reported and fined!

Reactions: 5
All these celebrity rule breakers should at least have the decency not to plaster their rule breaking all over the internet.
Celebrity is pushing it....they can’t help themselves....it’s all look at me, how amazing I am etc etc....won’t be so smug if they get slapped with a massive fine....

Reactions: 3
I really hope she gets a fine! I like Danielle but how they think they can get away with this is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
I really hope she gets a fine! I like Danielle but how they think they can get away with this is beyond me.
And even if they could get away with it, I just don’t understand the mentality of not social distancing when you’ve got a tiny vulnerable baby at home!! NO party is worth that risk surely! Pure selfishness 🙄

Reactions: 8
I see she hasn’t put any stories on and she’s limited comments on her posts. i just don’t understand why these so called celebs are so thick?!

Reactions: 4
I think their egos are so big they can’t comprehend any rules applying to them

• Heart
I see she hasn’t put any stories on and she’s limited comments on her posts. i just don’t understand why these so called celebs are so thick?!
Clear signs of a guilty conscience 🤣 people would have a lot more respect if she came on and did an honest apology - just hold your hands up, admit you made a massive mistake that you regret and will not do it again! But no, let’s hide away instead 🙄

Reactions: 2
Clear signs of a guilty conscience 🤣 people would have a lot more respect if she came on and did an honest apology - just hold your hands up, admit you made a massive mistake that you regret and will not do it again! But no, let’s hide away instead 🙄
I don't think she's feeling guilty, I think she's just annoyed she got caught and thinks if she doesn't mention it then everyone will forget quickly.

I thought she would have at least apologised but no she’s out shopping to help the high street 🙄 how about you stay home and only mix with those you can to help everyone 🙄

Reactions: 6
I thought she would have at least apologised but no she’s out shopping to help the high street 🙄 how about you stay home and only mix with those you can to help everyone 🙄
Same, I thought she would have said something! I did notice she hardly made eye contact with the camera though

Reactions: 1
Not only is her partner in the back of a taxi with his mask under his chin but she's also got her shoes off, absolutely minging in the back of someone else's car! That's someone's business and they couldn't care less

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.