Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know posted this on their Instagram & it really made me laugh.
That's brutal 🙈

I know this is mean to say, and I'm sorry in advance for even saying it, but I don't understand how she's getting all these decent looking boyfriends. Her jaw is very masculine. She's not ugly but she doesn't have feminine features.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That's brutal 🙈

I know this is mean to say, and I'm sorry in advance for even saying it, but I don't understand how she's getting all these decent looking boyfriends. Her jaw is very masculine. She's not ugly but she doesn't have feminine features.
My thoughts exactly Tom is very good looking far to good for her. He seems to do most thing s for the baby along with cooking and cleaning. She must be so irritating filming absolute rubbish to her Instagram sticking the camera in his face I find her mum has irritating has her. mother & daughter both rate there selfs. Sorry had to unfollow her.

Reactions: 6
Day 3 of lockdown and she's already posting pics of her out with at least two others

Reactions: 7
Day 3 of lockdown and she's already posting pics of her out with at least two others
Yeh, I noticed that! Aren't they the cousins she was saying Orla wouldn't be able to see? 🙄 Honestly, it's not hard to follow guidelines for 1 bloody month! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How stupid and selfish to show that 🙄 I get not everyone agrees with lockdown 2, but it’s just life you have to get on with it.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand it when she calls her daughter “baby girl” it’s like nails down a blackboard.

“oohs ma babby ghul... mummy’s babby ghul!”

Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and ferne going on about their "nutrition business" - Ugh its herbalife!!!! Drinking aloe vera and meal replacement shakes is not nutrition!! False advertising much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and ferne going on about their "nutrition business" - Ugh its herbalife!!!! Drinking aloe vera and meal replacement shakes is not nutrition!! False advertising much?!
I really love Danielle but I hate the Herbalife MLM pyramid scheme tit 🙄😤

Reactions: 7
How is it a scam? Just curious
selling over priced milkshakes and marketing it as a weight loss product? Marketing the whole Herbalife system as the golden ticket to loosing weight easily - it’s bullshit. It’s all absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.