Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did really like Danielle and thought she came across great but I’ve had to unfollow. I mean it’s great she can afford the car but so tasteless to show it off....especially now when people are out of work and struggling through the pandemic x
Fully agree! So classless with all that is going on

Reactions: 11
I work hard so so I treated myself to a Bentley...oh duck off Danielle you've not done a decent days work in your life🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ohh I don’t 😂😂

Even on lease or finance it’d still cost a silly amount not to mention running costs!
Depending on her herbalife level, Im sure they have a car plan too like other MLM. They provide a certain level of finance towards a car, most call it car plans but you can spend it on anything. Forever Living do it and there maximum was £750 a month. You get for a max of 3 years which is the usually rental agreement terms.

So its likely herbalife could be covering it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The thing I find the most annoying is she says she works hard! 😡😡 none of these influencers work hard! She might have made lots from preying on new mums or woman (and men I’m not sexist!) who want to make a quick buck for doing not much! But she’ll have only made lots due to her big following on social media. Your average Joe won’t make nearly as much! It’s a load of crap!

She already had a Range Rover for God’s sake!

I did / do still like her but herbal life tit grates on me! Having known people who have done the scheme and others like it I have zero patience for the bullshit these ‘ambassadors’ spout!

Reactions: 10
So roughly she will be paying £1500 a month on this car but Herbalife are probably funding part car plan , but after 48 months can either pay remainder of £70k ish off or give it back I think ...what a tit ....just to keep up with the Jones.....fearne big mouth mccanne did the same with her Range Rover .... this world really is so unjust ....these knobs literally do duck all and get everything in return makes me sick ....so many people losing jobs and everything at the moment, rich get richer poor get poorer ....I hate 2020 .... 😢😢😢😢

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So roughly she will be paying £1500 a month on this car but Herbalife are probably funding part car plan , but after 48 months can either pay remainder of £70k ish off or give it back I think ...what a tit ....just to keep up with the Jones.....fearne big mouth mccanne did the same with her Range Rover .... this world really is so unjust ....these knobs literally do duck all and get everything in return makes me sick ....so many people losing jobs and everything at the moment, rich get richer poor get poorer ....I hate 2020 .... 😢😢😢😢

£1500 a month on a car????!!!!!!! That’s a ridiculous amount of money.

And I’m not going to comment on her figure but I am sorry, if I was going to pick a car like that up I would have dressed up for the occasion.

Reactions: 1
I may sound old fashioned but if you are going to collect your new high profile car, wouldn't you dress more conservatively.

I'm afraid Danielle is very much like her mate Ferne both very self absorbed with no care of what's happening around them.
People are losing their jobs, struggling to pay bills but its fine you show off your car that you've worked "ahem" hard for.
She has given away her reg, so you can do an HPI check 99.9999% sure its financed anyway.

Reactions: 12
I may sound old fashioned but if you are going to collect your new high profile car, wouldn't you dress more conservatively.

I'm afraid Danielle is very much like her mate Ferne both very self absorbed with no care of what's happening around them.
People are losing their jobs, struggling to pay bills but its fine you show off your car that you've worked "ahem" hard for.
She has given away her reg, so you can do an HPI check 99.9999% sure its financed anyway.
She’s tagged some car broker, so basically she’ll have put down a few months payments as a deposit and then she’ll be basically leasing it, probably on some ridiculously low mileage because she’s only driving it around where she lives, then it’ll be gone again in a year....also probably on a business lease through her Herbalife ‘business’

Reactions: 3
I see her mum is now selling the bloody Herbalife crap aswell. Can’t these people get proper jobs?!!!

Bored of the herbalshite stories now🥱😴
I thought that earlier! 😑 I actually like Danielle, but people who peddle that tit get on my nerves as who knows what's in it, it could be anything, so just eat a calorie controlled diet and move as much as you can. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I thought that earlier! 😑 I actually like Danielle, but people who peddle that tit get on my nerves as who knows what's in it, it could be anything, so just eat a calorie controlled diet and move as much as you can. 🙄
I also didn’t like the fact she was literally back on it not long after having the baby and encouraging new mums to join in and get their body back....they’ve enough going on without her pedalling that over priced tit to them....however she’s got a Bentayga out of it so must be paying well....even if it is on a business lease

I also didn’t like the fact she was literally back on it not long after having the baby and encouraging new mums to join in and get their body back....they’ve enough going on without her pedalling that over priced tit to them....however she’s got a Bentayga out of it so must be paying well....even if it is on a business lease
It was obvious she's start losing weight soon after the birth, that type don't want to be fat for long, despite a lot of it being baby weight. Why eat so much during pregnancy if you know you'll have it to shift afterwards? There's too much money to be earned through slimming down so they're all on the case. 🙄 I do like her, the baby and Tom, thought. 😊

Reactions: 2
Not that it's any of my business, I'm asking only to understand. Is she breastfeeding? I only have one child so I have nothing to compare it to. I had to wait until I was done breastfeeding to go on a diet. It dropped my milk supply when I tried to limit calories while breastfeeding.

Not that it's any of my business, I'm asking only to understand. Is she breastfeeding? I only have one child so I have nothing to compare it to. I had to wait until I was done breastfeeding to go on a diet. It dropped my milk supply when I tried to limit calories while breastfeeding.
I don’t think she’s BF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.