Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had her teeth done which made a huge difference..

Does Tommy not work???
Very true about teeth making a difference!

I am pretty sure Tommy works for a building firm. I think he’s a project manager or something along those lines.

Reactions: 3
Her fella seems really nice, much better than the last knob although that wouldn’t be hard

Reactions: 13
Her fella seems really nice, much better than the last knob although that wouldn’t be hard
Yes, he seems really nice; a thoroughly decent guy.

I think Danielle seems a nice person too. She strikes me as a very optimistic person who makes the best of everything and sees the best in everyone. She never seems to have dramas with people and seems to stay good friends with lots of people. When she’s shown her mum on her stories I’ve noticed her mum also seems a very upbeat, decent type of person too.

Reactions: 21
Love watching her YouTube videos and her Insta stories, really enjoy them, ok not a fan of the herblife stuff. Orla is gorgeous hope she posts more vlogs x

Reactions: 12
I’m not a fan of the Herbalife stuff either and I kind of feel she’s being conned by Dan because he obviously get commission of her sales.

out of all the TOWIE Mums, I think she is the most down to earth out of them all.

Reactions: 11
Yes, he seems really nice; a thoroughly decent guy.

I think Danielle seems a nice person too. She strikes me as a very optimistic person who makes the best of everything and sees the best in everyone. She never seems to have dramas with people and seems to stay good friends with lots of people. When she’s shown her mum on her stories I’ve noticed her mum also seems a very upbeat, decent type of person too.
Yeah her Mum seems lovely, she used to post a lot from the shop with her Mum on stories, nice lady x

Love watching her YouTube videos and her Insta stories, really enjoy them, ok not a fan of the herblife stuff. Orla is gorgeous hope she posts more vlogs x
No I’m the same, not interested in the Herbal life crap but the baby is gorgeous, those chubby cheeks 💕

I’m not a fan of the Herbalife stuff either and I kind of feel she’s being conned by Dan because he obviously get commission of her sales.

out of all the TOWIE Mums, I think she is the most down to earth out of them all.
I agree she seems the most down to earth, I unfollowed Lydia can’t stand her, I still follow Lucy but she’s obsessed with sleep 🙄 Roman is another cutie though

Reactions: 4
So the latest story of Danielle and her fella driving out the car park.....he isn't wearing a seat belt. Just because you drive a fancy car doesn't mean the rules dont apply to you.

Reactions: 3
I like Danielle and her baby is beautiful. Her fella seems like a decent guy too.

The herbal life crap really irritates me though, I enjoy her stories on Instagram but when she starts talking about herbal life I skip over them! A shake is not going to give you the energy/ nutrients you need especially looking after a baby! The whole thing is bollocks! The worst bit is she has talked about calorie deficit and seems to have a good understanding of a good diet/ fitness so I wish she would just drop the herbal life stuff!

Reactions: 10
Apart from Herbalife I really like her. Really like her fiancé too you can see they genuinely love each other and have a laugh! Her ex just didn’t seem interested at all in her he loved himself that’s for sure

Reactions: 11
I don't follow her, but have a nosey at her grid stories and she seems nice enough, but I'm trying to work out what work she's had done to her face as it seems wide and really bloated - I'm assuming cheek fillers and obviously her lips. I don't know why so many women have work done when there's just no need!

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her, but have a nosey at her grid stories and she seems nice enough, but I'm trying to work out what work she's had done to her face as it seems wide and really bloated - I'm assuming cheek fillers and obviously her lips. I don't know why so many women have work done when there's just no need!
I think her nose looks very different to TOWIE days too. I doubt she'd have had a nose job but I think filler and/or botox can be used to change the look of a nose

Reactions: 2
I quite like her. Dear god she deserves some happiness putting up with Lockie for years. I find him quite humorous & im sure he’s fun on a night out, but being in a relationship with him 😱

Oh and the baby is the image of danielles dad

Reactions: 4
She’s got a bit of pregnancy face weight I think, fillers etc attract/hold water so maybe a combo of the two? Her face is already changing a little... (mine did the same when I had my daughter, but I never even had fillers 😂)
A shake and calorie counting has its place but hate it straight after birth 😫 honestly ladies you don’t have to jump straight into dieting to loose weight, get a healthy diet for feeding, immunity and to help with energy and do some light exercise when you’re allowed. The weight loss can come whenever it fits fucks me off chronic the pressure... If she had advocated Herbalife for extra calories for bf and exercise sure, it’s just a calorie/vit shake we use them in medicine/nutrition all the time. (Mlm attitude I have other bigger issues with...)

I like Danni though used to enjoy her stories of her and her mum in the shop together the most..( I know she can’t do those though at the mo)

Reactions: 2
She’s got a bit of pregnancy face weight I think, fillers etc attract/hold water so maybe a combo of the two? Her face is already changing a little... (mine did the same when I had my daughter, but I never even had fillers 😂)
A shake and calorie counting has its place but hate it straight after birth 😫 honestly ladies you don’t have to jump straight into dieting to loose weight, get a healthy diet for feeding, immunity and to help with energy and do some light exercise when you’re allowed. The weight loss can come whenever it fits fucks me off chronic the pressure... If she had advocated Herbalife for extra calories for bf and exercise sure, it’s just a calorie/vit shake we use them in medicine/nutrition all the time. (Mlm attitude I have other bigger issues with...)

I like Danni though used to enjoy her stories of her and her mum in the shop together the most..( I know she can’t do those though at the mo)
She doesn’t have the shop anymore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.