Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives a tit if her parents where visiting their newborn grand daughter, this corona shite is exactly that shite. Everyone is fine queuing up for kfc, McDonald’s or stupid protests. Let them be.
I think it’s the posting it and thrusting it in everyone’s faces that gets most people back up, not everyone’s lucky enough to visit their parents/family yet for whatever reasons and who really cares if Georgia met her baby, do we really need to know? Just keep it to yourself and no one can complain. Keep the photos and memories for yourself, there’s absolutely no gain in having it on SM.

Reactions: 4
Tell that to the 1000s of people who haven’t seen their parents/haven’t met their grandchildren/haven’t been able to be next to their family member when they died. Am guessing you don’t know anyone that’s been infected and how heartbreaking it was for everyone around them. Stupid is as stupid does I guess (and that includes people queuing up at 5am for Primark) If people are flouting lockdown they don’t need to shove it in other people’s faces.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s the posting it and thrusting it in everyone’s faces that gets most people back up, not everyone’s lucky enough to visit their parents/family yet for whatever reasons and who really cares if Georgia met her baby, do we really need to know? Just keep it to yourself and no one can complain. Keep the photos and memories for yourself, there’s absolutely no gain in having it on SM.
I get it, I haven’t seen mine since the start of March, and in Scotland we are behind and still ain’t allowed to see them cos it’s more than a 5 mile radius. When you look at everything over the last few weeks, protests, riots, raves, garden parties seeing a baby isn’t a massive deal. I definitely don’t agree with Georgia or that meeting the child but family yes.

Tell that to the 1000s of people who haven’t seen their parents/haven’t met their grandchildren/haven’t been able to be next to their family member when they died. Am guessing you don’t know anyone that’s been infected and how heartbreaking it was for everyone around them. Stupid is as stupid does I guess (and that includes people queuing up at 5am for Primark) If people are flouting lockdown they don’t need to shove it in other people’s faces.
I’ve not saw family. My sister is a nurse, but why is it ok for everyone to flick the streets to protest, why is it ok to have garden parties or sing songs in the street?

Not sure I said any of that was ok? Just wish people that have a large social media platform would think a bit more, do what you want behind closed doors but the need to constantly show your life online opens her up to criticism

Reactions: 2
She said her mum self isolated for 14 days prior to meeting the baby so maybe Georgia did too. Not saying it’s ok but..

What rules? The people who are meant to set the rules don’t even know them 😂 the country is a joke, people are running riot fighting way police. The whole covid tit is getting boring now, Duno how many times I’ve been squashed in a tesco queue and I’m fine 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What rules? The people who are meant to set the rules don’t even know them 😂 the country is a joke, people are running riot fighting way police. The whole covid tit is getting boring now, Duno how many times I’ve been squashed in a tesco queue and I’m fine 🤷‍♀️
Well at least you are! But the statistics say that not everyone is!

Well good for you, pleased you’re ok....shame thousands of others aren’t...maybe you could let their loved ones know that you’re fine 🙄

Reactions: 6
Also she may have actually paid for that herself, gets on my tits when all these girls get their prams gifted from Bababoom Loughton!
That really annoys me when they bang on how great this pram is then tag that bloody baby shop.

That really annoys me when they bang on how great this pram is then tag that bloody baby shop.
And then sell it! Who was it I saw was selling theirs the other day I couldn’t believe it! Just don’t accept it if you don’t think you will use it so greedy.

Reactions: 2
I must admit I was wondering if I am the only person still in lockdown here 😂 next thing it will be 2021 and I'll emerge and realise everything was back to normal ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take it back it was actually Billi Mucklow and she was gifting it to someone not selling

So much for not hurrying back to Herbalife....she’s plugging the 21 day plan to get rid of her baby weight. Starting 6th July....is her baby even a month old? And encouraging new mums to join her 🙄

• Sad
So much for not hurrying back to Herbalife....she’s plugging the 21 day plan to get rid of her baby weight. Starting 6th July....is her baby even a month old? And encouraging new mums to join her 🙄
Yeah she had Orla at the end of May, I just checked on her Insta, so she has waited the recommended 6 weeks. I’m not advocating rushing back in dieting and fitness (or promoting it), but plenty of women do go straight back to it as soon as that 6 weeks is over.

It’s on her herbalife account been plugging it for days. Also sending out emails

She’ll have plenty of followers who are new mum’s. I hate Herbalife with a passion and she’s preying on their insecurities while trying to be relatable....and profiting from it. Imagine trying to look after a new born having only two minging shakes and a 400 cal meal a day, then falling at the first hurdle and feeling tit about themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.