Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on her herbalife account been plugging it for days. Also sending out emails

She’ll have plenty of followers who are new mum’s. I hate Herbalife with a passion and she’s preying on their insecurities while trying to be relatable....and profiting from it. Imagine trying to look after a new born having only two minging shakes and a 400 cal meal a day, then falling at the first hurdle and feeling tit about themselves
Couldn’t agree more with this! When you’re a first time Mum you need proper food, not this shite and someone making money out of it. Such a shame Danielle has started pushing this crap again!

Reactions: 5
I always think the baba looks uncomfortable how they carry her 🙁
Agree with this. Doesn’t help she’s always got a grumpy face she’s not at the smiley age yet. It’s as though she’s too heavy to be held properly, it’s like she’s being half shown off / halfway to being dropped. I like Danielle I feel like she’s more natural and motherly than some of the other towie girls and I admire the fact she’s more open about her body not springing back. I hate the Herbalife stuff she flogs but it makes her a decent living so I’m not surprised. Shame she can’t just enjoy being a mum and not stress without fad diets but the mortgage won’t pay itself.

Reactions: 6
Where has she said this. ? She’s not mentioned it on her stories
She said it on her own stories the other day. Several stories all about it and a link to where you could buy it 🙄. I get it can’t be easy seeing the press print the unflattering pics they’ve been printing but she has just had a bloody baby.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she is always moaning about being a mum. Moaning the baby doesn’t want to be put down, moaning about staying in etc.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she is always moaning about being a mum. Moaning the baby doesn’t want to be put down, moaning about staying in etc.
Aw really I think she seems dead chilled. Annoyed me today with the shutters which are clearly gifted and not disclosed.

Reactions: 4
That party she is at today is ridiculous, look how many people were there! A blatant disregard of the rules but she didnt seem to care seeing as she posted it to her 1.3m followers and you could see so many people in the background. Her and Ferne have been absolutely horrendous for it for most of lockdown to be perfectly honest and both have a large following and are influential to some

• Angry
That party she is at today is ridiculous, look how many people were there! A blatant disregard of the rules but she didnt seem to care seeing as she posted it to her 1.3m followers and you could see so many people in the background. Her and Ferne have been absolutely horrendous for it for most of lockdown to be perfectly honest and both have a large following and are influential to some
Saw that and thought the same, honestly it seems to be the z list celebs who just think things are back to normal, bloody ridiculous!

• Angry
Anyone think her 21 day before and after photos posted today looks like she is pushing her belly out in the before and sucking it in on the after?

Notice also how the photos are at different height levels and the after photo is also filtered to give the illusion of better results! The walls bring different colours are dead giveaways.

I quite like her but I can’t stand all this fake bullshit on Instagram to make a few £££££!

Reactions: 13
Anyone think her 21 day before and after photos posted today looks like she is pushing her belly out in the before and sucking it in on the after?

Notice also how the photos are at different height levels and the after photo is also filtered to give the illusion of better results! The walls bring different colours are dead giveaways.

I quite like her but I can’t stand all this fake bullshit on Instagram to make a few £££££!
Totally agree

Reactions: 3

The thing is even if she didn’t do the plan her body is going to change in 21 days because every day her body is repairing and responding to being postpartum! She’s hardly had the baby 5 mins

Reactions: 11
The thing is even if she didn’t do the plan her body is going to change in 21 days because every day her body is repairing and responding to being postpartum! She’s hardly had the baby 5 mins
Exactly what I thought, the baby is still so young! I gained 2 and half stone in my pregnancy dropped half a stone immediately after birth and then I lost another stone over the first 3 months without even trying I was eating takeaways and junk. It's probably aswell having a normal appetite back and eating less calories then being pregnant even if you wernt dieting

She just looks like a swollen toad to me, even before having a baby
I think she usually looks pretty good. Although it’s mainly due to having money now as if you look back at older photos of her in the early days of TOWIE she looked a lot different.

Reactions: 4
Following on from the post I made yesterday, I’ve been trying to put my finger on what exactly has changed so much about her since early TOWIE days. She really does look so different. Obviously fillers in her lips, but does anyone else think possibly a nose job??

Following on from the post I made yesterday, I’ve been trying to put my finger on what exactly has changed so much about her since early TOWIE days. She really does look so different. Obviously fillers in her lips, but does anyone else think possibly a nose job??
She's had her teeth done which made a huge difference..

Does Tommy not work???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.