Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding it difficult to feel any sympathy towards her being stuck on the flight with 2 kids in her business class seat!

Reactions: 6
I’m finding it difficult to feel any sympathy towards her being stuck on the flight with 2 kids in her business class seat!
Yeah my heart bleeds for her in her luxurious surroundings. The notions of going to Dubai all the time for a week in the sun. Five star resort in bloody Tenerife should have done them. They don’t leave the complex anyway. Could be anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed how bad Orla’s speech still is? She’ll be 4 next month and starting school in September and I can barely understand what she says when filmed 😕 it’s not a criticism of the little one at all, and of course all kids progress differently, but we’ve all seen Danielle just sticking both girls in front of the TV or iPads from the minute they get up and for every meal time. Don’t get me wrong, my kids have plenty of screen time 🙈 but I really can’t imagine her spending lots of 1:1 time to work on this, or bothering to seek help for Orla’s speech, it wouldn’t fit her pretty and successful aesthetic!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed how bad Orla’s speech still is? She’ll be 4 next month and starting school in September and I can barely understand what she says when filmed 😕 it’s not a criticism of the little one at all, and of course all kids progress differently, but we’ve all seen Danielle just sticking both girls in front of the TV or iPads from the minute they get up and for every meal time. Don’t get me wrong, my kids have plenty of screen time 🙈 but I really can’t imagine her spending lots of 1:1 time to work on this, or bothering to seek help for Orla’s speech, it wouldn’t fit her pretty and successful aesthetic!
She definitely was a late talker .. maybe hasn’t caught up yet ..

Reactions: 1