Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been told he’s not a very nice person at all. Friend of a friend used to be with him and he’s a nasty piece of work (apparently)
Well,I Don’t think Westfield has anything to do with him now I reckon.The only ‘friends’ she has are drug dealers.

Reactions: 4
It's all kicking off over on DW's IG 😵 some of the replies from she and her fans are worse than the original comment

dw.png
dw2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why are you a witch? 🙈 Great comeback westbrook. I would also like to know why her top lip touches her nose, but I'll not bother asking if that's the response. The cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely beyond tragic how Daniella Westbrook has ended up. She needs to be used as a teaching aid in schools to explain to kids why drugs are bad. Would probably more effective than any state sanctioned Just Say No campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Danniella calling anyone out over their looks is like the time she branded Stephanie Davis "a bleeping sl@g" during CBB whilst seemingly forgetting the time the press ran a book on who Kai's father was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember during the David is dead drama on CBB she said she was going to calm the situation down but then proceeded to completely tit stir and calling Angie sick despite already hearing the truth. Can't stand her.

Reactions: 6
Why is it a pinned comment? I can't believe some of the other comments though from Daniella's "fans" saying the troll is just jealous of her flawless visage. Get real she looks like an over filtered old gremlin
Like. You can tell people to not be mean, but you cant deny reality. Her face is actually collapsing on itself-she has said so. It isnt new news, or a surprise to anyone. I would never comment on it to her face though. Even though she is tit and nasty I would never think anything was to be gained.

Reactions: 12
Like. You can tell people to not be mean, but you cant deny reality. Her face is actually collapsing on itself-she has said so. It isnt new news, or a surprise to anyone. I would never comment on it to her face though. Even though she is tit and nasty I would never think anything was to be gained.
Especially since she still thinks she look great despite what she's done to Herself

Reactions: 7
The reason she now looks even more like her lips are touching her nose is because she recently had fillers in them. It’s just made her look worse.
I think people would be less nasty if she kept a low profile and tried to live a normal life instead of chasing some celebrity lifestyle she’s never going to get.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.