Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bleep can't even filter her face to look good! She looks like a deformed bleeping corpse ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This bleep can't even filter her face to look good! She looks like a deformed bleeping corpse ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
My favourite filter she used was the one that made her look like a zombie Oompa Loompa, while advertising beauty products too... I can't imagine they sold many that day ๐Ÿคญ
Untitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My favourite filter she used was the one that made her look like a zombie Oompa Loompa, while advertising beauty products too... I can't imagine they sold many that day ๐Ÿคญ
View attachment 1864766
I wouldn't want her promoting Herbal Life if that was my company. That's the end result!

If I sold photographic filters however...

...she could start a career in photo shop and filters.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up. Well done terrified of kittens. Your work and sleuthing are 2nd to none!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ So the big move to Portugal was a few days stay at Chad the Pimp's place! Lol. She is so full of bullshit. She must realise that people must question all of this. As you say why do the papers not call her out on it. Curious to know. Perhaps they are just happy for people to click on the articles.
Really worried she is gonna fleece her Dad. No mention of him for years now hanging around him like a fly round tit. No morals this one. Scamming frail old men is just a pay day to her. Well no doubt 2023 will bring more talking crap to sell stories to make a few quid for the next gramme to shove uo her nose, well what's left of it. More heavily filtered pics. Rinse and repeat. No wonder Kai and Jodie dont appear to have much to do with her even if she tries to pretend otherwise. Roll on the fraud case, and we can enjoy her long overdue downfall.

Reactions: 14
The papers need stop reporting on her fullstop. Seriously who is she to anybody under 30? Nobody gives a tit about her, even those that knew her as an actress couldn't care less about her now. I dont understand the media's attention

Reactions: 10
The filter she uses is so heavy that you canโ€™t see definition in the food. Are people genuinely taken in by her lies and subterfuge?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The filter she uses is so heavy that you canโ€™t see definition in the food. Are people genuinely taken in by her lies and subterfuge?
She had extra garlic on everything - as if you needed an excuse to keep away from her!

I think the newspapers are lazy so when a ready made cheap story that will get the clicks and comments comes along they just print with no checking. It fills a gap and brings in the traffic. She is such a z-list non-entity that nobody can be bothered to check what she has said before. She is like a car crash that people slow down and gawp at in morbid curiosity.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she managed to bag a freebie for Kai?

danniellawestbrook_73_1673197201938.jpg
danniellawestbrook_73_1673197211280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up. Well done terrified of kittens. Your work and sleuthing are 2nd to none!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ So the big move to Portugal was a few days stay at Chad the Pimp's place! Lol. She is so full of bullshit. She must realise that people must question all of this. As you say why do the papers not call her out on it. Curious to know. Perhaps they are just happy for people to click on the articles.
Really worried she is gonna fleece her Dad. No mention of him for years now hanging around him like a fly round tit. No morals this one. Scamming frail old men is just a pay day to her. Well no doubt 2023 will bring more talking crap to sell stories to make a few quid for the next gramme to shove uo her nose, well what's left of it. More heavily filtered pics. Rinse and repeat. No wonder Kai and Jodie dont appear to have much to do with her even if she tries to pretend otherwise. Roll on the fraud case, and we can enjoy her long overdue downfall.
Its only when you start putting all the stories into a timeline then the repetition and contradictions begin to show. She is continuously going to embark on a new glamorous well paid career. She is always about to start surgery. The tabloids always report she has just had surgery when its botox and fillers and photographic filters. The 'glamour' shots are heavily filtered photos and look nothing like her. The release date for the jailbird boyfriend keeps getting moved from mid 2022, early 2023 to August/September 2023.

If she had womb cancer then the NHS were negligent not to operate for 7 months - if womb cancer spreads you have a 17% chance of surviving - they really left it for 7 months! But a miracle that a month after surgery for a tumour in her womb she was given the all clear without any apparent signs of chemotherapy or radiotherapy! She did reconcile with her daughter as a result. Draw your own conclusions.

Nobody has noticed that she isn't in Portugal anymore, she didn't go to Turkey for surgery before Christmas, the release date of the mysterious boyfriend keeps getting moved, no sign of her tell all memoir etc etc etc.

I think you are right the papers are just happy that people just click on the articles. Any other 'celeb' would be called out for any photoshop / filtered photos. I don't think she is important enough to 'expose'. She is already at the bottom of the ladder - the media like to build people up before knocking them down. There is nothing to build up to knock down. She can't go any lower when she is flogging naked pics and videos of herself to try and earn a living.

She is a morbid curiosity where people don't know whether to feel sympathy due to her addiction inflicted health problems or mock her and laugh at her. She has had face lifts, neck lifts, half a dozen boob jobs, a designer vagina operation, an Olympic size swimming pool of botox and fillers, new teeth and yet after all this money on so many procedures you are left with what she looks like today. She has had rehab numerous times, many many second chances at TV comebacks and yet in 2023 after all this she flogs stories of nothing about her empty vacuous life and non-career and for cash you can see pictures and videos of her in all her naked glory.

...and the broken down train that is the Danniella Westbrook show still goes nowhere...

...will it hit the buffers if the fraud charge against the yet unnamed former Eastenders actress ever sees the light of day - or will this just vanish like the previous ยฃ10,000 fraud charges?

2023 is just over a week old and so many stories generated already - we still have a whole year in front of us.

Oh looks like she shouldnโ€™t have posted that video.Stupid mare.
Is she exhibiting filters and photoshop - you too can look like Marilyn Monroe...

Oh looks like she shouldnโ€™t have posted that video.Stupid mare.
Is she exhibiting filters and photoshop - you too can look like Marilyn Monroe...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does she think Tom Hardy will notice her posting his pic with the caption The Cutest. Dream on westcrack ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its only when you start putting all the stories into a timeline then the repetition and contradictions begin to show. She is continuously going to embark on a new glamorous well paid career. She is always about to start surgery. The tabloids always report she has just had surgery when its botox and fillers and photographic filters. The 'glamour' shots are heavily filtered photos and look nothing like her. The release date for the jailbird boyfriend keeps getting moved from mid 2022, early 2023 to August/September 2023.

If she had womb cancer then the NHS were negligent not to operate for 7 months - if womb cancer spreads you have a 17% chance of surviving - they really left it for 7 months! But a miracle that a month after surgery for a tumour in her womb she was given the all clear without any apparent signs of chemotherapy or radiotherapy! She did reconcile with her daughter as a result. Draw your own conclusions.

Nobody has noticed that she isn't in Portugal anymore, she didn't go to Turkey for surgery before Christmas, the release date of the mysterious boyfriend keeps getting moved, no sign of her tell all memoir etc etc etc.

I think you are right the papers are just happy that people just click on the articles. Any other 'celeb' would be called out for any photoshop / filtered photos. I don't think she is important enough to 'expose'. She is already at the bottom of the ladder - the media like to build people up before knocking them down. There is nothing to build up to knock down. She can't go any lower when she is flogging naked pics and videos of herself to try and earn a living.

She is a morbid curiosity where people don't know whether to feel sympathy due to her addiction inflicted health problems or mock her and laugh at her. She has had face lifts, neck lifts, half a dozen boob jobs, a designer vagina operation, an Olympic size swimming pool of botox and fillers, new teeth and yet after all this money on so many procedures you are left with what she looks like today. She has had rehab numerous times, many many second chances at TV comebacks and yet in 2023 after all this she flogs stories of nothing about her empty vacuous life and non-career and for cash you can see pictures and videos of her in all her naked glory.

...and the broken down train that is the Danniella Westbrook show still goes nowhere...

...will it hit the buffers if the fraud charge against the yet unnamed former Eastenders actress ever sees the light of day - or will this just vanish like the previous ยฃ10,000 fraud charges?

2023 is just over a week old and so many stories generated already - we still have a whole year in front of us.

One headline so far eluded us, the only one I want to see. The end of the smack rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5