Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would duck off with these crappy pointless quotes!! .... ` westCRACKpipe ` you're a nobody, a lowlife smack rat and these silly quotes you keep reposting don't mean crap ... get a job, you lazy deluded old hag, you are NOT showbizzz and never will be ( that ship sailed over 20yrs ago ) NO ONE GIVES A duck 🤷‍♀️ .... Il go further .... ` Look in the mirror ` :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is the fact a has been two bit actress who hasn't been on our screens in decades has got flu headline news? Why do the press think anybody cares? Nobody cares, and few people probably remember her. I suspect most of the population have no clue who she is. Really dont understand why the presss are publishing these stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is the fact a has been two bit actress who hasn't been on our screens in decades has got flu headline news? Why do the press think anybody cares? Nobody cares, and few people probably remember her. I suspect most of the population have no clue who she is. Really dont understand why the presss are publishing these stories.
Same bleeping ilk as Koketona and Kipper Price.😡

Reactions: 14
Wish she would duck off with these crappy pointless quotes!! .... ` westCRACKpipe ` you're a nobody, a lowlife smack rat and these silly quotes you keep reposting don't mean crap ... get a job, you lazy deluded old hag, you are NOT showbizzz and never will be ( that ship sailed over 20yrs ago ) NO ONE GIVES A duck 🤷‍♀️ .... Il go further .... ` Look in the mirror ` :rolleyes:
She has been offered to play the role of a £5 a blow job crack bleep in a major Hollywood movie?
Eastenders needs a crack bleep to lurk behind the Queen Vic?
Playboy are going to pay her a small fortune to pose naked in an edition dedicated just to her?
Parliament is passing a law where we all have to wear Google glasses with filters that make Danielle's face and body look like a stunning 10/10 18 year old?
She has found a surgeon who alter time and reality and turn her drug ravaged face into a stunning vision of feminine beauty.
Hailed as a walking medical marvel impervious to all fatal diseases known to man?
She opens her coffee shop, franchises the brand and retires a billionaire?

She had the glitz and glamour of a showbiz career, soaps, tv series, film roles, pantomimes and she snorted it all up her nose.

She has been given so many second chances. So many people have tried to help her, new teeth, rehab, tv comebacks and she snorted all these chances up her nose.

She deludes herself thinking she is another Barbara Windsor. She deludes herself thinking the next big break is just around the corner. She deludes herself with all her career changes.

Her main career is flogging non stories to the tabloids and z-list gossip websites and her online sex work with heavily filtered photos.

She has done 1 days acting in 6 years as Fairy Godmother in adult pantomime Sinderfella in the back room of a pub. She attended rehearsals and learned her lines the evening of the performance and this was spun as a Drury Lane Theatre performance.

The ongoing saga continues into 2023 with another 'Health Scare' story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1) Video or photos of you looking glum somewhere.
2) Asking the strangers on the internet what is wrong with you.
3) Selfie in the back of an ambulance.
4) Selfie in hospital in hospital. Photos of any tubes a must otherwise a selfie weaning an oxygen mask.
5) A story on your diagnosis (you can say anything from cancer to whatever disease is floating around at the moment).
6) A miracle recovery.

If you drip feed these stories out over 3 or 4 days then they could get published on dozens of different websites resulting in a steady stream of small cash sums. If you could follow up with a jailbird boyfriend story, miracle return to stage and then duck off abroad then the cash will keep flowing in.
I need to get more serious about my career. “Career” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I checked the date of this story to make sure it wasn't April Fools - not only does Daniella Westbrook shop at Lidl she is worth £30 million!

I can only assume the person who wrote this is sniffing the same magic powder Daniella is on...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she could have caught the flu yesterday and is right as rain today! She absolutely believes the bullshit she spouts out of gob! Lying, grifting slag!

Reactions: 8
She should be in Turkey right now having her first of 2 facial reconstruction surgeries. The next one is January with a return to acting in February 2023.

Turkey op before Christmas - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...tbrook-undergo-another-face-operation-turkey/
Turkey op end of November! - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-slips-racy-lingerie-28564270
Turkey bound end of November - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/danniella-westbrook-heads-turkey-final-28472326
Turkey bound end of December then another op early in 2023 before return to acting - https://www.bolnews.com/entertainment/2022/12/danniella-westbrook-confident-of-her-surgery-results/

So she was either flying to Turkey end of November then end of December for operations either side of Christmas before returning to acting in February 2023.

This is how she looks now. And the heavily filtered selfie taken today showing how she wants to be seen by the World. A surgeon will have to be a miracle worker if she thinks they can turn her face into her filtered selfie in 2 months..
WTTFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine having her in your house for days on end…..I’d have to have crack just to get through that. Must be some sort of crack den you wouldn’t have her plonked on ya sofa snorting and drooling imagine when she’s asleep the noises she must make…..also don’t get me started on having to watch it eat. I’d not have the stomach for that tit…..I know she doesn’t own that bulldog but (she just pretends to) but I can imagine her and Bobby are very similar when they eat snuffling in a bowl 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine having her in your house for days on end…..I’d have to have crack just to get through that. Must be some sort of crack den you wouldn’t have her plonked on ya sofa snorting and drooling imagine when she’s asleep the noises she must make…..also don’t get me started on having to watch it eat. I’d not have the stomach for that tit…..I know she doesn’t own that bulldog but (she just pretends to) but I can imagine her and Bobby are very similar when they eat snuffling in a bowl 🤮
That poor doggie though,in a bleeping drug den.Poor darling.🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She is a walking miracle. A medical marvel!!!

• Haha
I am slowly building up a timeline of all her facial reconstruction surgeries stories and came across this delightful article of Daniella from 2018 where I think is the earliest she talks about having a rib removed and planted into her face. This was a time where she didn't filter all her photos and shows how much she has deteriorated in 4 years.

If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ble-physique-exercises-just-knickers-bra.html

View attachment 1835880
If she could share her cure for flu she will make a fortune!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1835880
What I love about these filters she uses is that even the filter shys away from that black hole of Calcutta in her face and you can still see it a mile off…..makes me piss myself everytime 🤣

does anyone remember when she moved to wales and she used to go to a wood and pretend it was her garden…..I think the video is still on her insta 🤣

ps she defo doesn’t have that dog with her the daughter posts it a bit I’ve a feeling it’s with her…..she couldnt look after a slug let alone a dog

Last edited:
  • Haha
What I love about these filters she uses is that even the filter shys away from that black hole of Calcutta in her face and you can still see it a mile off…..makes me piss myself everytime 🤣

does anyone remember when she moved to wales and she used to go to a wood and pretend it was her garden…..I think the video is still on her insta 🤣

ps she defo doesn’t have that dog with her the daughter posts it a bit I’ve a feeling it’s with her…..she couldnt look after a slug let alone a dog
He was Danni's dog originally but I think she only got him so she could do that celebrity pet show on Ch5 and then dumped him like she does all her dogs. He's one of the lucky ones that he's still alive! But she said in an interview recently she had bulldogs and her dog sleeps in bed with her, but he obviously doesn't live with her and hasn't done for 2 or 3 years so I don't know why she's lying about this.

• Sad