Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's this woman Amy Lou? Is she taking the piss here or just thick? "hole again" :unsure:
View attachment 1833073

Makes me wonder what sort of person wants to be friends with someone like Westbrook and spend the Christmas period with her... I can't imagine anything worse 😨
Probably a single parent living in a desolate, crime ridden social housing estate with an ordinary non descript life getting by on benefits where being associated with a 'celeb' is probably the most exciting thing that will ever happen to her and brings her kudos from her equally ordinary and non descript friends.

I'm sure I have seen photos of her on a night out with her 'friends' from Liverpool but it looked like Amy Lou and her friends with Daniella Westbrook just tagging along.

UPDATE - I think this is a picture of Amy Lou and her friends. It appeared in an article about Daniella celebrating her 49th birthday in Liverpool with 'her' friends. One would expect the birthday girls to be centre of the photo surrounded by friends no on the edge.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Probably a single parent living in a desolate, crime ridden social housing estate with an ordinary non descript life getting by on benefits where being associated with a 'celeb' is probably the most exciting thing that will ever happen to her and brings her kudos from her equally ordinary and non descript friends.

I'm sure I have seen photos of her on a night out with her 'friends' from Liverpool but it looked like Amy Lou and her friends with Daniella Westbrook just tagging along.

UPDATE - I think this is a picture of Amy Lou and her friends. It appeared in an article about Daniella celebrating her 49th birthday in Liverpool with 'her' friends. One would expect the birthday girls to be centre of the photo surrounded by friends no on the edge.

bleeping hell,look at the bleeping state of those crackheads.🤣🤮🤮crackhead west bleeping pointy toe jobby.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What will 2023 bring?

1) Her book.
2) Health scares.
3) Facial surgery.
4) Romance rumours - normally with a fellow z-list celeb wanting to gain exposure and publicity.
5) Ongoing jailbird boyfriend saga - will he ever be released!
6) Will she kill another dog in 2023?
7) The acting role in 2023 - her great comeback after surgery.
8) More career changes.
9) More future job roles.
10) Underwear, bikini, lingerie, topless, naked photos (mostly promoting her online sex work).
11) Heavily filtered photos (filties) to create stories on glamorous makeovers.
12) Using her children to promote herself.
13) More whinges about the BBC and Eastenders.
14) Will she duck off back to Portugal?
15) Throwback snaps.
I completely forgot:-

16) The pensioner and his lost £80,000 - will she be going to jail as her boyfriend is being released?

2023 we should have Daniella Westbrook Bingo to see how many of the above we can tick off.

Can anybody add anything more?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watching EE for the first time in 16 years. (Bit of a wild ride - Ricky’s back, Kathy back from the dead and has decreased in age by a good 20 years. Kevin from London’s Burning has swapped the house boat for Albert Square!)

Has Kim Medcalf ever spoken publicly about her and DW being on/off as Sam Mitchell?

Reactions: 9
Just watching EE for the first time in 16 years. (Bit of a wild ride - Ricky’s back, Kathy back from the dead and has decreased in age by a good 20 years. Kevin from London’s Burning has swapped the house boat for Albert Square!)

Has Kim Medcalf ever spoken publicly about her and DW being on/off as Sam Mitchell?
I think she is too much of a professional to get into a slanging match with Daniella Westbrook. All the bile and vitriol comes from one direction with silence from the BBC. I think Kim Medcalf has just shown happiness and gratitude about playing the role again.

As far as I can see Kim Medcalf doesnt have a drug habit, doesnt sell naked videos and photos of herself online, doesnt need to heavily filter her photos, doesn't slag off the BBC and Eastenders and threaten to reveal secrets in a memoir or threaten to sue them.

For the life of me I can't understand why they didn't choose Daniella to play the role of Sam Mitchell?

Calling an ambulance in 3…2..
End the year with a health scare...

Any bets for Dengue Fever contracted in Portugal?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
As far as I can see Kim Medcalf doesnt have a drug habit, doesnt sell naked videos and photos of herself online, doesnt need to heavily filter her photos, doesn't slag off the BBC and Eastenders and threaten to reveal secrets in a memoir or threaten to sue them.

For the life of me I can't understand why they didn't choose Daniella to play the role of Sam [/QUOTE]
I think she is too much of a professional to get into a slanging match with Daniella Westbrook. All the bile and vitriol comes from one direction with silence from the BBC. I think Kim Medcalf has just shown happiness and gratitude about playing the role again.

Sorry I don’t think I have been clear. I wanted to say I can’t understand how DW had brought back after Kim’s successful stint.

Reactions: 3

For the life of me I can't understand why they didn't choose Daniella to play the role of Sam [/QUOTE]

Sorry I don’t think I have been clear. I wanted to say I can’t understand how DW had brought back after Kim’s successful stint.
[/QUOTE]

Kim Medcalf was only meant to be a temporary replacement as Daniella Westbrook was still away with the fairies.

The Eastenders bosses somehow felt some responsibility for her addiction and the state she was in. She was reintroduced to help her back on her feet and give her career a boost. They had to film her at a certain angle due to her collapsed face. She was still on drugs. They kept giving her chances, they kept hoping she would clean herself up. She kept letting down the ones that were trying to help her. (I have a vague recollection of a female Eastenders boss talking about helping her). They kept bringing her back - they regretted the decision.

When the Sam Mitchell character was going to be reintroduced this year they didn't even bother to contact Daniella Westbrook. She treats them with contempt and they treat her with contempt. You only have to look at her online sex work, her relapses, her health problems, her collapsed face, slagging off the BBC at any opportunity to see she had burned all her bridges and there was no way back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you film it, post it on social media and get your agent to flog the story? (with heavily filtered photos)
I didn’t! And I really should have, because I made sure I was looking presentable to make sure I was taken seriously. I still can’t believe that was an actual thought I was having, in my heart crisis.
Maybe I was afraid the paps would find out I was there lol!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t! And I really should have, because I made sure I was looking presentable to make sure I was taken seriously. I still can’t believe that was an actual thought I was having, in my heart crisis.
Maybe I was afraid the paps would find out I was there lol!
1) Video or photos of you looking glum somewhere.
2) Asking the strangers on the internet what is wrong with you.
3) Selfie in the back of an ambulance.
4) Selfie in hospital in hospital. Photos of any tubes a must otherwise a selfie weaning an oxygen mask.
5) A story on your diagnosis (you can say anything from cancer to whatever disease is floating around at the moment).
6) A miracle recovery.

If you drip feed these stories out over 3 or 4 days then they could get published on dozens of different websites resulting in a steady stream of small cash sums. If you could follow up with a jailbird boyfriend story, miracle return to stage and then duck off abroad then the cash will keep flowing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12