Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well,two face fucked peeps.

.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11079041/Jessica-Alves-Danniella-Westbrook-attend-London-fashion-launch.html

Reactions: 6
Well,two face fucked peeps.

.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11079041/Jessica-Alves-Danniella-Westbrook-attend-London-fashion-launch.html
duck sake though that was Madame Tussauds horror department maybe a warning next time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the Ali Express is going on here? Is this a jumpsuit? Is it trousers hoiked up to tit level? Either way she looks diabolical. And I’d bet my house that Moschino belt is snide. p.s. nice camel toe, bab.

DC07E87F-5AAE-451D-9C68-1CFC3C211BE8.jpeg

Ive quite liked some of her sartorial offerings in the past. She used to have quite a penchant for tailoring and fedoras which I think suited her and looked good. Ok ignore the hideous polyester bodysuit in this pic but I really like the rest of it.

74CD88D4-3C0D-4AFF-8F86-E349BEA5ED91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was lurking on her twitter the other day and by God she has some thick, blind fans, unless they're all trolling.

'Dani u r so HOT bbz'

Lookin good hun, so pretty'

'Proper talented babe' etc etc. Absolutely bleeping laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been on for a while so will do some catching up 🥰 x
Meanwhile she's happy she's made the front cover of a glossy magazine..though don't look too happy on the photo 😀😄 ...

Resizer_16596350130691.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When Jessica Alvez looks positively normal next to you, you know you're fucked.

What a tit show of dehydrated, thirsty cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just doing her usual fantastic stuff like fashion trade launches, premieres of films nobody wants to see, you know the kind of thing.........
Like you do when you are a past-it, raddled old junkie who'll do absolutely ANYTHING to keep herself in the media by any means she can find

Reactions: 12
Just doing her usual fantastic stuff like fashion trade launches, premieres of films nobody wants to see, you know the kind of thing.........
Like you do when you are a past-it, raddled old junkie who'll do absolutely ANYTHING to keep herself in the media by any means she can find
Ere,she’d be useless in Dubai wouldnt she? She’d have to done up like the ‘Mummy’.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her face does kind of remind me of that thing that people do to you when you’re little where they pretend to steal your nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.