Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have worked out where her new flat is.

Last time she visited her Dad we had the disturbingly weird photos of Polo wearing her Dad's clothes.

She is going to bump off her Dad and take over his identity, claim his pension and live in his flat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is this worthless trash still in existence anyway?
There is still no news on the ex-Eastenders actress who pretended to be in her twenties and catfished a pensioner out of £80,000 for 'sex services'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Gosh doesn’t he! Not just how underweight his face is but he looks haunted. Said before but he’s had no chance in this life being born addicted to coke and his entrance into this world delayed so his “mother” could fit another line in first.
Admitted she took 5g Cocaine every single day she was pregnant with Kai.

At 3 his 'Mother' overdosed him with drugs took him to secluded woodland in a failed murder suicide attempt.

At 4 he watched his 'Mother' overdose on Cocaine - he thought she was dead.

There are other newspaper stories where Kai had found her overdosed.

• Angry
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
There is a common theme when confronted by people with the truth - she insults them for being so young. Didn't she do this all over social media to the young guy who wouldn't buy her any food. She spews bile and hatred for them being young but at every opportunity she is trying to bed youngsters.
---

She had a Tindr profile under the name 'Dolly' - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...tinder-fake-name-dolly-all-clear-womb-cancer/
Fucking cheek using name Dolly😖

• Haha
  • Heart
She needs to get Barbara’s name out manky crater face mouth.
she was literally replaced and not missed on EastEnders.
This interview with Barbara Windsor says everything you need to know what she really thought of Polo. Barbara Windsor being the professional - the insult is in what she didn't say.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I personally think this is so sad 😞. I know its self-inflicted but it's also shocking what drugs do. Its disturbingly shocking , her face the way she speaks now. God love her , I think she will be found dead somewhere. At the end of the day she's someone's daughter/mother. Shocking
Someone’s mother? She tried to kill her eldest child.

• Haha
Might be a hotel :unsure:
I think the last post is about Chaddy. Is he about to be arrested? 👀
Chad won't be arrested over anything. The business was all in his Mother's name. As the business has gone bust she will just have to join the queue of creditors.

Yes that is a hotel room. That grey thing she has placed in front of her fake handbags is a do not disturb sign you place on the door handle.
---
She has awful tits/pecs - the surgeon was obviously YTS or is this what you call Turkey Tits ?
In 2015 Celebrity botched up bodies paid to have her ridiculous implants removed and natural pear drop shaped implants inserted. Her breasts looked normal and natural. Not satisfied she went to Poland and had ridiculously large implants inserted. So ridiculous you could see the implants bulging through her skin causing an unnatural ridge. They never re-positioned her nipples so they pointed skywards. This year she had the Polish implants removed and ridiculously larger Turkish implants inserted. She had comedy breasts now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
She soon got over 19 year old Jude and moved onto 24 year old George Arnold. She claimed they purchased a house together (a lie) and were getting married and trying for a baby then suffered a miscarriage and then split from George after accusing him of having an affair with her best friend then suffered a drug relapse and tried to kill herself. But she soon got over that and got together with 32 year old Alan Thomason whom she was due to marry but after splitting she claimed she was pregnant and then suffer a miscarriage (again) and she then smashed up a hotel room. (The cynical may think she announced her pregnancy to get back with Alan and then smashed up her hotel room and announced a miscarriage after this failed).

Now she only seems able to pull made up mystery Turkish millionaires and blokes serving long stretches in prison.
No decent bloke would go anywhere near her..they wouldn't touch her with a bargepole! She is shameless! Her poor kids.

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
The picture taken of it reading that book was taken the last time she went to Turkey and wasn't it around the time she's called her Daughter a Cunt? Obviously the book had been handed to her I recall mentioning how the book look unread as if she just opened it at a random page just for the pap photo.

I don't believe she spent Christmas with anyone, them videos weren't filmed on Christmas Day, it's easy to record videos and then upload them videos on to insta or Snappers with emoji's and new filters layered over the top, no doubt her followers believe the shite she's posted, we certainly don't.
She is a lonely unwanted tart! One day she is going to overdose in a cheap hotel and no-one will realise for a couple of weeks..her kids dont bother with her and she has no close friends. What a sad life she leads!

• Sad

MissPrint

VIP Member
I saw an online article today. Lancashire police have appealed for the public’s help in identifying 3 individuals involved in a robbery and one of them looks just like her! 🤣

• Haha

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
With everything she’s said and done and that unnecessary, bitchy comment at the end of her video last night, I think she might be really jealous of Jodie. It’s very common for narcissists to be jealous of their daughters.

• Heart

Ridder10

This thread never fails 🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 lurker here, I have insomnia I scroll at night you lot crack me up excuse the pun 🤣🤣 I have no sympathy for her shes not in recovery just looking for money for a habit typical junkie on the blag.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
She can't pronounce the 's' sound anymore can she? It's just 'schh' instead. Her eyes were like fucking dinner plates on that video, pranged on crack no doubt.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
I think the slander was against Wayne Lineker, she was replying on his post.

View attachment 2683620

Moxie is the same guy she had lashed out at the other day...

View attachment 2683622
Can imagine her sat laughing at herself once she'd posted that comment, like a 7 year old.
What's her latest story about? I'm new to her threads so not familiar with her history with rymi1 or her children yet. It's all very childish, her posts are pathetic and most of them pointless, scrounging, up people's arse etc.
Don't know much about her other than she was in EE and has a drug habit that resulted in her ruining her nose, good looks and acting career. I have started reading from her first thread, interesting to see it started off fairly sympathetic towards her but soon changed. She's a mess, hard to feel sorry for a grown woman who takes no responsibility for her own actions no matter what past they've had.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Why on earth didn't social services intervene when she was overdosing with her son? Jesus Christ, I used to have sympathy for her but she is fucking despicable. That poor fucking lad has never stood a chance.
Social services can only intervene if it gets reported. Family and friends would have been aware and no one did anything, so THEY are to blame rather than social services. Issues can be reported anonymously so there is no excuse!

• Angry