Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Why's she need a restful weekend though, she does fuck all but fill her nose hole and finger herself for a quid all week, hardly work 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh goodness, thank you! I can never seem to keep any of my posts short and worry I may be boring people to death; so it’s so lovely to hear my posts are appreciated ❤ Tretinoin is a wonderful product - I have seen it totally re-texturise scar tissue! Definitely keeps skin aging at bay and along with factor 50 is my top skin recommendation.
Thank you again, it makes it worth being an insomniac haha.
Oh my absolutely brilliant informative explantary post dear @TheReckoning loved your posts on Skanky as well,Thankyou so much.❤

Thanks dear @BiffasBeemer for tagging the @TheReckoning ❤

• Heart
It’s a bit strange though she’s very quiet,do ya fink she’s trying a ‘clean up job’?She is quiet though isn’t she?👀Probably hid the Hoover.
It's dawning on her that the media don't give a shit about her anymore. Her sole existence for the past 7 years has been flogging filtered photos and made up stories about her made up fabricated life. She has spoon fed bullshit to the willing tabloids. Every moment of her existence has been dreaming up money making schemes to milk the papers. They have unquestionably published whatever rubbish Polo has told them. And now they have blanked her for the past 3 months. Her steady stream of cash from her enablers the tabloids has ceased. Nobody is paying for her lies. Nobody is paying to see her fiddling with her fruit corner or see her surgically ruined lopsided breasts. She is currently drifting from hotel to hotel (whatever happened to her new apartment?). Looks like she is trying to pull the 'suicidal' card to try and garner some sympathy and publicity. Nobody gives a fuck about her.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
No posts overnight or this morning. Where's Slimy Rymi? Have they fallen out?
They haven't fallen out, he went back to Thailand in October so hasn't been around.
She commented on one of his IG posts a couple of weeks back.

Happy New Year everyone 🥳
---
Ben Hatchett has just announced he's got engaged. I'm sure she'll be very happy for them both 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I mean that really is the meaning of catfish...
Turning an old trout into a catfish.

If you went to meet the person you matched on Tinder and you glanced at Polo in her unfiltered glory you would assume your date has stood you up. How the hell does she think she can get away with this bullshit?

Oh yes - I forgot this - she must be desperate for cash and is looking for another generous dementia suffering pensioner...

• Angry
  • Wow
1) Career changes... ...that never happen.
2) Health woes.
3) Filtered photos.
4) Family dramas.
5) Being bullied online.
6) Romance rumours - photographed with mysterious men or just made up Turkish millionaires we never see.
7) Fruit corner fiddling.
8) More surgery (included bigger boobs, Botox and fillers).
9) David Kelly wedding.
10) Cryptic tweets.
11) Her book gets published.
12) Her big TV comeback.
13) Falls out with more people.
14) Lovebombs people she has previously fallen out with.
15) The big mouldy bag of fake designer bikinis gets an airing for a Backgrid pool/beach photo shoot.
16) Gets charged for catfishing the pensioner.
17) Gives obituaries to people she hardly knew and had no contact for decades in the hope of getting publicity.
18) Moves into her flat...
19) ... or continues sofa surfing and staying at cheap hotels.
20) Manages to get someone to pay £2.75 to see her stirring her fruit corner and wobbling her comedy breasts in a scene like a highly filtered fog bank.
21) The face of Fixodent 2024 - gets a major TV advertising contract.
22) Nice but dim Rosie allows her to stay for a week with her in Portugal but the week turns to many many months.
23) Tabloids continue to ignore her.
24) Rants about her ex husband yet again.
25) Mocks youngsters online while at the same time trying to lure teenagers to her bedroom...
26) Splits from David Kelly for the 5th time.
27) Starts publishing on social media for the umpteenth time very old photos of her with celbs - strange that no celebs that she knew or worked with ever publish photos of them with Polo?
28) Claims to be investing her money in a new business venture... ...never happens.
29) More posts about being clean and going to meetings to prove she is clean.
30) Liking posts from bed and sofa companies - trying to blag a bed or sofa for free.
31) In desperation GB News have Polo as a guest as 'Eastenders Royalty' - interview turns out to be an incoherent rambling whistling clacking disaster.
32) Her book doesn't get published as nobody has started ghost writing it so publication gets pushed back to a vague date in 2025 or 2026.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
1) Career changes... ...that never happen.
2) Health woes.
3) Filtered photos.
4) Family dramas.
5) Being bullied online.
6) Romance rumours - photographed with mysterious men or just made up Turkish millionaires we never see.
8) More surgery (included bigger boobs, Botox and fillers).
9) David Kelly wedding.
10) Cryptic tweets.
11) Her book gets published.
12) Her big TV comeback.
13) Falls out with more people.
14) Lovebombs people she has previously fallen out with.
15) The big mouldy bag of fake designer bikinis gets an airing for a Backgrid pool/beach photo shoot.
16) Gets charged for catfishing the pensioner.
17) Gives obituaries to people she hardly knew and had no contact for decades in the hope of getting publicity.
18) Moves into her flat...
19) ... or continues sofa surfing and staying at cheap hotels.
20) Manages to get someone to pay £2.75 to see her stirring her fruit corner and wobbling her comedy breasts in a scene like a highly filtered fog bank.
21) The face of Fixodent 2024 - gets a major TV advertising contract.
22) Nice but dim Rosie allows her to stay for a week with her in Portugal but the week turns to many many months.
24) Rants about her ex husband yet again.
25) Mocks youngsters online while at the same time trying to lure teenagers to her bedroom...
26) Splits from David Kelly for the 5th time.
27) Starts publishing on social media for the umpteenth time very old photos of her with celbs - strange that no celebs that she knew or worked with ever publish photos of them with Polo?
28) Claims to be investing her money in a new business venture... ...never happens.
29) More posts about being clean and going to meetings to prove she is clean.
30) Liking posts from bed and sofa companies - trying to blag a bed or sofa for free.
31) In desperation GB News have Polo as a guest as 'Eastenders Royalty' - interview turns out to be an incoherent rambling whistling clacking disaster.
32) Her book doesn't get published as nobody has started ghost writing it so publication gets pushed back to a vague date in 2025 or 2026.
Polo Bingo so far 2024...

3) Filtered photos.
5) Being bullied online (but the message wasn't bullying her but she flew off the handle like she does!)
10) Cryptic tweets.
12) her big TV comeback (Netflix show she is writing)
13) Falls out with more people (Chad rants)
14) Lovebombs people she has previously fallen out with (Rosie).

• Haha

ococ1912

It's such a stark warning about the effects of drugs, she was gorgeous, but she's so ugly inside and out now; it's sad - What a total waste of life. That story is shocking.

bluecups

VIP Member
“I was heavily groomed and given alcohol from when I was eight years old. I was given my first line of coke, actually I told people in the press I was given drugs in clubs when I was fourteen. I wasn’t. I was given drugs a lot younger and other sorts of drugs as well to suppress me whilst these things were happening to us.”

She says that she was given drugs to "suppress" her by her abusers. Never heard of anyone being subdued by cocaine, surely people with bad intentions would want to sedate and relax their victims and give them something like rohypnol or benzodiazepines. Not cocaine.

Reactions: 15