Daniella Westbrook #12 Mullers the name, fruit corners the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't looked at this thread for a while but I see Polo is still up to her old tricks of sticking to anyone like tit on a shoe that gives her the slightest bit of attention!

Big Amy must feel like her nose has been put out of joint as it wasn't too long ago that she received a gushing Instagram post from Polo and now it's back to being Rosies turn :rolleyes:

She might as well just call herself Launderette with the amount of times she manages to rinse, spin and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This might explain why she was talking about getting bigger boobs in the new year. She is obviously expecting a big tabloid payout for spilling the beans on Chad the Daddy! If the tabloids give her another penny they are just her enablers to get more ridiculous surgery and cosmetic procedures with the rest going up one of her 3 nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is, no one will give a tit as they've never heard of Chad the Daddy! They'll just assume he was one of her dealers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's a prime example of how she does her lovebombing. This poor sod started following her on social media and was bombarded with fanny pics and declarations of love. She was sending him up to 30 messages a day, scared the life out of the lad by all accounts. Here's a few snippets from the article, click link for full story.

He said her string of texts became more “demanding” and abusive.

Alfie – who has a girlfriend – said: “She kept calling me ‘My Alfie’ and saying that I was hers and that we would be so good together. Within a day she was calling me ‘the one’ and planning holidays – but I never even met the woman.

“When she started sending me naked pictures I couldn’t believe it. It was a bit sad and degrading. In the end I had to block her. To be honest she scared me a bit. She’s very intense.”

He said: “After 45 minutes she started saying she thought we might end up together and that I was ‘the one’.”

In one of her first messages Danniella said: “I feel like I’ve known you forever, it’s so easy talking to you. I can’t wait to meet you. I reckon we’re gonna have some proper nice times.

"Nice bits of dinner, good laughs, watching a few movies, have a little snuggle, lazy Sunday mornings, laughs and jokes and holidays and just have a proper good time mate.”

In one series of snaps, Danniella even sent bizarre pictures of herself half-naked sitting on the loo in a pub.

In another message she said: “Baby…you know you love me and you want my p***y, I’m gonna f*** you Alfie, so bad. I love you baby…I reckon we were made for each other.”

Alfie added: “She didn’t seem in a good place, I think she needs help. It’s really sad. I wished I’d never followed her.”

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here's a prime example of how she does her lovebombing. This poor sod started following her on social media and was bombarded with fanny pics and declarations of love. She was sending him up to 30 messages a day, scared the life out of the lad by all accounts. Here's a few snippets from the article, click link for full story.

He said her string of texts became more “demanding” and abusive.

Alfie – who has a girlfriend – said: “She kept calling me ‘My Alfie’ and saying that I was hers and that we would be so good together. Within a day she was calling me ‘the one’ and planning holidays – but I never even met the woman.

“When she started sending me naked pictures I couldn’t believe it. It was a bit sad and degrading. In the end I had to block her. To be honest she scared me a bit. She’s very intense.”

He said: “After 45 minutes she started saying she thought we might end up together and that I was ‘the one’.”

In one of her first messages Danniella said: “I feel like I’ve known you forever, it’s so easy talking to you. I can’t wait to meet you. I reckon we’re gonna have some proper nice times.

"Nice bits of dinner, good laughs, watching a few movies, have a little snuggle, lazy Sunday mornings, laughs and jokes and holidays and just have a proper good time mate.”

In one series of snaps, Danniella even sent bizarre pictures of herself half-naked sitting on the loo in a pub.

In another message she said: “Baby…you know you love me and you want my p***y, I’m gonna f*** you Alfie, so bad. I love you baby…I reckon we were made for each other.”

Alfie added: “She didn’t seem in a good place, I think she needs help. It’s really sad. I wished I’d never followed her.”

Seems like classic narcissistic behaviour. Sickening how they latch on to people, as long as they think they can gain something.

Was thinking - is she allowed to create OF content in a hotel? If not, should someone let them know? 🤭

Reactions: 10
Amy has dropped her and she has no friends/family left in the UK... so is now latching onto this younger girl Rosie, who she has already fallen out with once before. It looks like she'll be sofa surfing for New Year in Portugal. From her Facebook page Rosie seems quite vulnerable... I don't think she realises what she's getting herself into :confused:

As for the big story coming out, something to do with Chaddy maybe? :unsure:
I agree. @HollyGolightly. Just watch her lovebomb Rosie until she gets to Portugal. Let’s see how long that visit will last. She is so much older than ‘the gang’ that it must be like grandma coming to visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Plastic crap. 😂 Also her hair like that does her no favours - it looks very damaged and unhealthy, probably at a point where it can’t grow any longer.
This is true but, I feel like this is low down on her list of problems. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"In one of her first messages Danniella said: “I feel like I’ve known you forever, it’s so easy talking to you. I can’t wait to meet you. I reckon we’re gonna have some proper nice times."

Seeing that reminded me of when Geoff "met" Lesley online in Benidorm
1701539551300.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.