Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

Danniella Westbrook #13 - No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Since her defence of Russell Brand in mid September the tabloids have collectively ignored her. Not a single column inch.
Slimy took her to New York where she appeared to spend most of her time either alone in a hotel room or wandering alone blending in amongst the homeless crack addicts.
She hinted about good news on the surgery front although nothing more has been said (she has 200 of the Worlds top surgeons waiting to give their services for free).
No surprise she has fallen out with her son and daughter yet again.
She was meant to fly to Ibiza for a 'photoshoot' where she would model some of her many bikinis before unleashing her scarred lopsided breast on the poor folk enjoying their holidays - this never happened despite trying to tap her children for cash and sucking up to Wayne Linneker. No tit pics = no tabloid cash.
The much anticipated third tell all book got a mention yet again - this time it will be ready by Mid 2024 - she just needs someone to ghost write it for her and try to put her lies and fabrications into some sort of coherent order - an impossible task - the book if it ever emerges needs to be placed in the fiction section.
She has been frantically trying to associate herself with plastic gangster Dave Courtney who decided to copy Polo and give himself a hole in the head but with fatal consequences. Much to Polo's annoyance the tabloids completely ignored her desperate attempts to gain publicity from someones death.
The make believe romance with convicted drug dealer David Kelly of Bootle is off (for the fourth time). He was supposed to be out in September but September came and went and they were supposed to be going away together for her 50th and getting married. As we all knew this was nothing but a fabrication to milk cash from the tabloids. She has mentioned in the space of a week she was single three times yet the media have completely ignored and failed to report this.
Polo is now offering a massive 66% discount to the lucky punters on OnlyGrams to see her stirring her fruit corner. For a mere fiver you can see her fingering her hole and playing with her surgically ruined breasts with their strange skyward pointing nipples. She will surely starve to death if she is relying on dirty old perverts to make her enough cash to live on.
The NASA grade filters are back again with a vengeance with ridiculously edited pictures that look nothing like her
Being a cry bully she has been stirring up her deluded followers to harass anybody who dates not gush compliments on her NASA grade filtered photos.
Being homeless and jobless she finds her self sharing a bed with Big Any;s pre-pubescent son whom she photographs asleep while simultaneously advertising her OnlyGrams page. Nothing unusual here a grown woman sharing a bed with someone else's son! Amy what the hell are you doing allowing this to happen - Social Services would raise serious safeguarding issues here.
As the year draws to a close all of Polo's claimed work has failed to materialise - no film in Ireland, no 2 series Netflix show, no one woman Westend show - apart from a brief appearance on GB News for a few minutes she has had no work at all. Since 2016 she worked a day at a teeth whitening clinic but was sacked after leaving bloody tissues everywhere, claimed to be a 'madam' at a strip club and did an evening as the fairy Godmother in a panto in the back room of a pub.
As she approaches 50 she revealed where she would be staying for 3 nights - the same place Skanky recently stayed at - yet within 24 hours backtracked and claimed she would be spending it all alone with no celebrations.
At 50 she is homeless, no job or career, fingering her fruit corner for perverts for cash (66% discount), her children aren't talking to her, she hasn't even got a bed to call her own and the tabloids are ignoring her and her entire possessions appear to be a suitcase of fake designer bikinis.

Polo is living her best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

bluecups

VIP Member
The whole womb cancer story really boiled my piss. I was diagnosed with a large unindentified mass in my womb at Christmas 2021, confirmed as a mahoosive fibroid on Jan 3rd 2022 and had a full radical hysterectomy on Feb 10th 2022. They don't fuck about with stuff like that. There's no way she had anything even remotely resembling womb cancer and she definitely didn't have a hysterectomy because I know what a hysterectomy scar looks like and she's been prancing about in saggy bikini bottoms since this supposedly happened and there was no 8 inch purple scar.

At most, if anything at all happened to her, she probably had a dodgy smear result and had a few pre-cancerous cells lasered off. I fucking ate her for lying about all this. TBF I'd hated her since she was with Brian Harvey because I had a massive crush on him back in the mid 90's :ROFLMAO:

(not looking for any sympathy btw, just illustrating timescales of these things)
---
For some reason when I typed "I h ate her" tattle has changed it to "I ate her" and I can't edit it.

For clarity, I did not eat Danniella Westbook :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My fellow Tattlers. Let us all take a moment to reflect on what at utterly vile and disgusting human being Polo is.

Big Amy has a big heart. She might not have a pot to piss in but she is the only person who has opened up her home to Polo in her hour of need. Countless times Big Amy has let Polo stay at her home. Each stay does appear to have got longer and longer. She let Polo have a Christmas at her home in 2022. She organised a birthday for Polo. She always takes Polo out with her friends. She doesn't have an agenda, doesn't expect something in return, she does it because she has a big heart and genuinely believes that famous ex-Eastender is a genuine friend.

How does Polo repay her? She spits bile and hatred aimed at Big Amy via her social media accounts with 100k followers. She has done this to so many people in the past when she is either using online bullying to guilt them and manipulate them to get her own way or to humiliate them when their usefulness has ended.

Big Amy is the sort of friend we would all want but Polo is trying to humiliate and belittle her online showing what an utterly despicable specimen she is.

And she is using exactly the same tactic with her children who no doubt are being bombarded by messages from Polo's delusional social media followers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Amy has posted this quote on her Facebook 👀

"My grandmother always said... - Don't go where you're not invited - Don't talk about what you don't know - Don't interfere with things that are none of your business - Do not open the fridge in someone else's house - Don't call after 10pm - Don't go see someone at lunchtime - Don't enter other people's bedrooms without permission - They were the rules of good manners and they still are, because manners never go out of fashion!"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

bluecups

VIP Member
Here's a prime example of how she does her lovebombing. This poor sod started following her on social media and was bombarded with fanny pics and declarations of love. She was sending him up to 30 messages a day, scared the life out of the lad by all accounts. Here's a few snippets from the article, click link for full story.

He said her string of texts became more “demanding” and abusive.

Alfie – who has a girlfriend – said: “She kept calling me ‘My Alfie’ and saying that I was hers and that we would be so good together. Within a day she was calling me ‘the one’ and planning holidays – but I never even met the woman.

“When she started sending me naked pictures I couldn’t believe it. It was a bit sad and degrading. In the end I had to block her. To be honest she scared me a bit. She’s very intense.”

He said: “After 45 minutes she started saying she thought we might end up together and that I was ‘the one’.”

In one of her first messages Danniella said: “I feel like I’ve known you forever, it’s so easy talking to you. I can’t wait to meet you. I reckon we’re gonna have some proper nice times.

"Nice bits of dinner, good laughs, watching a few movies, have a little snuggle, lazy Sunday mornings, laughs and jokes and holidays and just have a proper good time mate.”

In one series of snaps, Danniella even sent bizarre pictures of herself half-naked sitting on the loo in a pub.

In another message she said: “Baby…you know you love me and you want my p***y, I’m gonna f*** you Alfie, so bad. I love you baby…I reckon we were made for each other.”

Alfie added: “She didn’t seem in a good place, I think she needs help. It’s really sad. I wished I’d never followed her.”

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm not famous or rich or anything but Bez from the Happy Mondays sang happy birthday to me on my 50th birthday earlier this year :ROFLMAO: Even Polo's famous mates didn't wish her happy birthday haha.

For context: my best mate paid for us to go to one of those "An evening with" things and in the Q&A bit at the end she stood up and told him it was my birthday and he got the audience to sing happy birthday to me with him. I was chuffed to bits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She's such a boring bitch, all her meaningful quotes 😂
I have an ex- acquaintance that posts quotes like this, thinking it's all very deep and profound. Often quotes about how strong and dangerous he is, "never mistake my kindness for weakness" captioned under a Peaky Blinders character etc. He's a thick as shit, toxic narc. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Just noticed she has unfollowed Amy on IG, and now Amy is posting cryptic quotes on her Facebook account.
Have they fallen out? Would explain why she's left Liverpool and gone to her Dad's 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
What does she mean “I was too spoilt” in 2002? As in she felt too entitled or what?
As in she had a house, money, friends and family then, so hated the jungle and was a spoilt brat. She'd appreciate it now cos it's free food and board. 😉

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I genuinely feel bad for her son Kai, I feel like Jodie got a better chance but not Kai, and by all accounts he doesn’t seem a bad kid, just very lost.
I have a friend who was/is in a similar position - seeing the guilt my friends Coke addicted mother put in her for years was heartbreaking, she struggled breaking free as she felt bad abandoning her & her mother was only to happy to guilt her at any opportunity. My friends mother would tell my friends such horrific things, my friend was constantly on edge with worry. It took her to have her kids & an incident to occur involving the kids for her to finally cut loose & the therapy for the guilt she carried.

I feel like Kai is the same & Westbrook has drained this kid, told him horrific stories (not just her “stories” but I suspect worse as an element of control (the guilt). I genuinely hope he finds a way to his own path to start living his life free of her & her guilt.

I can’t stand the woman, I am extremely empathic but not with this one - she’s the worst. I don’t care if she’s an addict - she’s NEVER TAKEN an ounce of accountability, it’s always someone else. But the fake cancer - FUCK THE CUNT.

• Heart
  • Sad

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Woowowoowowoowow! Daniella aside….

How fucking disgusting for the TV producers to allow her on TV in that state!?!
How exploitative and degrading.
A foetus is being pumped full of drugs and a young woman is clearly in the depths of addiction, emaciated and high as fuck.

But who cares! Lets make money off it and put it on prime time. YAY!
Channel 4 and whatever production company are vile.

Reactions: 23