Daniella Westbrook #12 Mullers the name, fruit corners the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pack of lies about the operations then. It’s surprising that she didn’t start a GoFundMe to get her nose done privately as that’s obviously the part that needs the most fixing (not that she probably wouldn’t blow it all on something else). If I was her, designer boobs or a designer muff would be the least of my concerns!

Reactions: 10
I’m dying to know what ‘hotel’ she is staying,hmm I wonder what do they call it if she’s been put in that place if she’s claiming.I need to do a good search.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s been sectioned.
Surely she wouldn’t be in hotel though doing her Only gurns?I don’t reckon somshe obviously staying somewhere few few days or week (liar perhaps) don’t think she’d be able to use her phone etc and her Only Gurns.She needs that even though not much dosh coming to her.

Reactions: 4
Is she on the jobseeker’s payment I wonder? I didn’t know she had a designer vagina as well! 🙄 Surely something could be done with her nose?? Could they not rebuild it in some way??
The designer vagina, didnt she stream it live when she was having it done?🤔
Incidentally, I dont know why my FB feed is full of labiaplasty, I'm quite happy with my floop, thanks🙄🥺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A designer vag: do they just tidy up the *curtains* or do they tighten the entire *window*, or what? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I hate myself for remembering this but it wasn't a labiaplasty, it was some kind or laser resurfacing done on the external parts. I'll see if I can find an article for reference....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate myself for remembering this but it wasn't a labiaplasty, it was some kind or laser resurfacing done on the external parts. I'll see if I can find an article for reference....

Laser resurfacing?? Why?? And also ouch!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't know about anyone else .... but ... I cant make out what the duck she's saying 🤷‍♀️ .... all I hear is whistling, gurgling at 100 miles per hour, just noise .... she's soo wired and erratic 😖

Her boat is completely fucked, collapsed and she wants bigger boobs? .... ` priorities ayyeee ` stupid woman, she is exactly where she deserves to be ... away with the fairies living in flipping lalaland 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't know about anyone else .... but ... I cant make out what the duck she's saying 🤷‍♀️ .... all I hear is whistling, gurgling at 100 miles per hour, just noise .... she's soo wired and erratic:sick:
Me too Anna,that’s why I keep posting what the duck is she saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the Benefits Office trying to sort out Polo's benefit claim. First is she habitually resident? How much time has she spent abroad in the last 3 years? Not sure on the rules but I think she has to be in the UK for 3 months before being able to claim and then have to show she has spent 2 of the last 3 years in the UK to be habitually resident. She has made so many claims about quitting the UK and living in Spain and Portugal they will have to sift the lies to find facts. Then what is her income and has she declared it to HMRC? Will she claim the cosmetic procedures and holidays as 'business expenses'?

Reactions: 10
I bet she was having investigations for abnormal bleeding to rule out its womb (uterine) cancer.
They do a hysteroscopy to look in the womb. As would have heard that word and thought BINGO! KERCHING!!!! I can say i do have cancer and am having a hysterectomy and make some money.
How vile when women have to deal with these issues for real. Disgraceful.

Ah yet again the false hope she is sorting her life out going to meetings, admitting what she squandered…and in the next breath back to slagging, snorting and boobs lol

I bet the medical students all wanted to see who had re introduced leprosy to the UK when The Westie stopped by the hospital 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.