Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title suggestion - Dan Wheeler the 8020 lifestyle plan - the truth behind the ego

Reactions: 7
He’s more pathetic than I ever realised. And that Karen things she king dick making a tiktok today mentioning who I assume is us. she said it herself, she’s an overweight nessa impersonater. She’s in her 50s, grow up ya silly bint.
She’s so embarrassing. No need to get all ‘man in the arena’ about is Ness. No one has criticised you being in the strong man comp - first I’ve heard of you being in it tbh. You are part of a dodgy company that has constantly been accused of bullying and you are often complicit. The only time you’ve been brought up is because you advertise a weight loss programme, but don’t seem to have lost much 🤷🏻‍♀️ So we are questioning whether you have the expertise to talk about weight loss - you know in the same way I wouldn’t take financial advice from a bankrupt. Your presence adds to the whole ‘believe what we tell you not what you can see with your own eyes’ feel that 80:20 has. No one cares other than that - well done for competing in what ever it was you were doing, but rather than encouraging more hate 🙄 maybe turn your attention to those around you and start encouraging them to behave before your company implodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s so embarrassing. No need to get all ‘man in the arena’ about is Ness. No one has criticised you being in the strong man comp - first I’ve heard of you being in it tbh. You are part of a dodgy company that has constantly been accused of bullying and you are often complicit. The only time you’ve been brought up is because you advertise a weight loss programme, but don’t seem to have lost much 🤷🏻‍♀️ So we are questioning whether you have the expertise to talk about weight loss - you know in the same way I wouldn’t take financial advice from a bankrupt. Your presence adds to the whole ‘believe what we tell you not what you can see with your own eyes’ feel that 80:20 has. No one cares other than that - well done for competing in what ever it was you were doing, but rather than encouraging more hate 🙄 maybe turn your attention to those around you and start encouraging them to behave before your company implodes.
It's the emperors new clothes 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m friends with Carla on Facebook and was watching one of her lives thinking ‘who the duck is going to be watching this and thinking well it seems to be going well for her I’ll sign myself up’ what the hell is he thinking letting her advertise a weightloss, sorry cm loss, programme?!? 😂 Same with that Karen, stop telling people how long you’ve been with 80/20 love because it’s literally mental that you’re still fat if you’ve been doing it that long 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What is Karyn/Nessa's TikTok? I wanna see!! Also Emma's video was spot on. It's misleading to let people think that Dan Jones has lost the majority of his weight on 80/20 cuz he hasn't and also him a dw have an "arrangement" or whatever on earth it is (a hot mess if you ask me) so he doesn't get it the same treatment as other 80/20 people and I think it was fair enough Emma for you to point this out. Because people could be sucked In and part with their money when they see videos from DW and Dan Jones. Anyone with half a brain could see what you were trying to say and do 🙄. Probably why half of his "army" missed the point 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t work for me. The plan? Too many calories. Losing cms but gaining kilos isn’t fat loss as far as I’m concerned. It’s not fat to muscle conversion either because my weight would have stayed the same. I gained over a stone.
Didn’t work for me either. I still binge eat every day, I’ve actually put on weight. I did everything I was told to do, even the mindset tasks several times, it didn’t work. I still binge eat. The plan made it worse as I was binging on 2500 cals as that’s what I was given, so I was eating my cals and then binging on top. Atleast when I was doing my own thing; I was eating 1500 cals and then binging on top, so the damage wasn’t as bad🙄 asked for help on the lives got the same response, eat more protein, done and still binged. Write down your stresses, done (3 times) and still binged. Do the mindset tasks, repeated several times and still binged. Wheeler says you dont binge if you’re full, not true. I will feel physically sick and still binge, it’s in my head not my stomach.

• Heart
What is Karyn/Nessa's TikTok? I wanna see!! Also Emma's video was spot on. It's misleading to let people think that Dan Jones has lost the majority of his weight on 80/20 cuz he hasn't and also him a dw have an "arrangement" or whatever on earth it is (a hot mess if you ask me) so he doesn't get it the same treatment as other 80/20 people and I think it was fair enough Emma for you to point this out. Because people could be sucked In and part with their money when they see videos from DW and Dan Jones. Anyone with half a brain could see what you were trying to say and do 🙄. Probably why half of his "army" missed the point 😂
@nockoffnessa - she also charges £64.50 for a short video clip of her dressed as nessa doing a personalised message. No wonder she has a personalised number plate (it says ne55a) but her wee freaky teeth give me the fear

• Wow
  • Haha
@nockoffnessa - she also charges £64.50 for a short video clip of her dressed as nessa doing a personalised message. No wonder she has a personalised number plate (it says ne55a) but her wee freaky teeth give me the fear
I shouldnt have looked :rolleyes: Whats with the talking in stages. Is she reading a script

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone here familiar with Dan Wheeler pre 8020? Alot of the posting is about 8020, but there is so much more gossip to be had about him personally over the last number of years.

His life is a car crash. He has been trying to go viral for years & years...always some big plan. He secretly filmed himself handing out Roses to girls in England, he made one of them videos where you have the signs explaining your mental health with fake tears included, he gave shares away of his original company in a "hugely anticipated" night then set up a new company so in theory the shares were worthless 🤣 he proposed on a bodybuilding stage to his now ex wife (she must have been tortured, but thankfully away from him now) put up a post looking to book Ed sheeran for his wedding (bare in mind this was at the height of ed sheeran 🤦), he wants to convert a camper to save dogs, he wants to feed school children, he wanted to save the homeless, he wanted 100 shags from tinder...the list goes on.

I got blocked from his insta long ago, I'm not on tiktok so don't see his sh!t there thank god.

He finds people, gets on social media tp tell us all how amazing they are how he wants to be best friends then overnight they are working for him...2 weeks later bam, they disappear never to be spoken about again.

The guy is in his 30s, goes on like a 15 year old, looks 50 with terrible teeth & body shape with an even worse mindset for a life & health coach.

He was an ambassador for BAA Clothing years ago for Phil Learney, did nothing only talk about it and Phil, as per usual overnight that went to nothing. All the actual professionals on SM like Phil, Ben Coomber and others want nothing to do with him.

He needs proper professional psychological help!!
Well HELLO there I feel you are going to be a wealth of information xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I shouldnt have looked :rolleyes: Whats with the talking in stages. Is she reading a script
Her impression of nessa is absolutely shite😂 no wonder she had to take a job from wheeler! She even says her self ‘I’m an over weight nessa impersonater”. You’re suppose to be part of a ‘life style’ plan where you drop tit loads of inches 🙄 so why are you MASSIVLEY overweight. What a moose.

She is not a size 16! Pictures from the walk today. Who is she kidding?! And why is Dan wheeler always wearing the same clothes?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wouldn’t even pay that for the real Nessa. She’s clearly right at home fleecing people in 80:20

Her impression of nessa is absolutely shite😂 no wonder she had to take a job from wheeler! She even says her self ‘I’m an over weight nessa impersonater”. You’re suppose to be part of a ‘life style’ plan where you drop tit loads of inches 🙄 so why are you MASSIVLEY overweight. What a moose.

She is not a size 16! Pictures from the walk today. Who is she kidding?! And why is Dan wheeler always wearing the same clothes?
she says that line about the overweight nessa impersonator because we’ve said it here and it’s on one of pigeon’s TikToks

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t even pay that for the real Nessa. She’s clearly right at home fleecing people in 80:20

she says that line about the overweight nessa impersonator because we’ve said it here and it’s on one of pigeon’s TikToks
She’s went for the old self deprecating route but failed miserably. She just comes off as an arrogant woman who needs to realise she has no right working for a diet company when she looks like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they actually get paid? Because Carla has never done a days work in her life, full time benefit claimer since the day she come of age so I can’t imagine what she’d bring to the table for any employer?! Most certainly not a weightloss business, it’s laughable!

Do they actually get paid? Because Carla has never done a days work in her life, full time benefit claimer since the day she come of age so I can’t imagine what she’d bring to the table for any employer?! Most certainly not a weightloss business, it’s laughable!
They must get something for her to have wanted to write 8020 in someone’s blood. Money or food probably

Has Carla actually lost any cms or weight with the plan? Surely she’s doing it with Dan?
The only cm’s she’s lost is of her hair when she got it trimmed. 80/20 my arse, Wayne and waynetta slob with a shite nessa impersonator who’s almost as big as Carla. Hardly a great advert

• Haha
They must get something for her to have wanted to write 8020 in someone’s blood. Money or food probably
I don’t know, knowing how impressionable and intellectually challenged they are I can imagine her just being so happy to feel like she’s part of something and to have this man she views as some kind of god like celebrity paying attention to her family that she would say those things. They don’t have a lot of friends and most of their family don’t have anything to do with them so they do tend to latch on to people.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.