Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread but just curious as to what the professionals get paid as I know a lot of them have moved over to the UK especially for the show as I read last year that they get approx £15,000 but that can’t be right?

Considering Rufus didn't get kicked off for conspiracy theories about terrorism, I can't see how promoting a clothing brand should get Faye into any bother.
True, I guess it's a bit of the tabloids stirring for drama again. I also don't know if they can afford a lose another celebrity already.

Condolences to Billie.

Looks like someone decent is going home with both RH & Billie not performing this week.

Reactions: 1
Not to sound heartless but I find it odd that she’s been given the week off for this...you have to perform through an injury but get to skip a week for losing a grandparent.

I remember when my grandad passed away, I wasn’t allowed any compassionate leave from my normal job as it was for immediate blood relatives (mum, dad, sibling, child).

If they have two skaters out this week it seems a bit unfair to eliminate another contestant. Surely they could defer it by a week and just do a double elimination when everyone is back?

Reactions: 5
Not to sound heartless but I find it odd that she’s been given the week off for this...you have to perform through an injury but get to skip a week for losing a grandparent.

I remember when my grandad passed away, I wasn’t allowed any compassionate leave from my normal job as it was for immediate blood relatives (mum, dad, sibling, child).

If they have two skaters out this week it seems a bit unfair to eliminate another contestant. Surely they could defer it by a week and just do a double elimination when everyone is back?
Then again others would slate her for being a "heartless cow" if she went ahead with DoI. Also some are not that close to their grandparents I guess she was and is upset.

Reactions: 4
I’m a terrible person, but you know what’s coming... “I’m back and I’m skating for Grandma, for the sympathy vote”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m glad I weren’t the only one thinking this.

Reactions: 2
So happy that Myleene got booted out first, I can’t stand her she’s a horror. I’ve only seen bits of the series so far but the panel are cringe, Ashley Banjo is dull, Barrowman ott and me me me. Jane and Chris lovely people but a bit boring, only right that they’re on the panel but get rid of the other two!

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's been a bit of a shambles this year so far
And last year with numerous injuries, pros & celebs dropping out and then the Caprice scandal. And the series before that was marred by Gemma Collins. It feels like they've got basically nothing right in the new run. I've rewatched some of the old run recently and it was much better than I remembered at the time, wish it was still like that. I wonder if things would be different if they had never cancelled it in the first place.

So happy that Myleene got booted out first, I can’t stand her she’s a horror. I’ve only seen bits of the series so far but the panel are cringe, Ashley Banjo is dull, Barrowman ott and me me me. Jane and Chris lovely people but a bit boring, only right that they’re on the panel but get rid of the other two!
Can't really bring myself to watch it to be honest I can't stand SCD and I am guessing this is even more cheesy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.