Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Caprice is thinking now that Hamish has a ringer and is top of the leaderboard?

Reactions: 10
I’m never too sure about Rufus. He’s really talented (I saw him in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on stage and he was fab) but I get a weird vibe off him, even back to celeb juice days. He seems very defensive and I didn’t really feel his emotion was authentic last weekend

Reactions: 8
He intentionally chucked Rebecca off that chair not once BUT TWICE lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m never too sure about Rufus. He’s really talented (I saw him in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on stage and he was fab) but I get a weird vibe off him, even back to celeb juice days. He seems very defensive and I didn’t really feel his emotion was authentic last weekend
Me too I've always been a bit creeped out by him and I don't know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.