Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This show is falling apart. Clearly something is wrong behind the scenes with the number of injuries and positive Covid tests. There were never this many injuries in the shows first run. The show was always dangerous, but I think only Michael Underwood had to pull out due to injury because he broke his foot, and that’s over an eight years period!

They’re obviously not as covid safe as they should be either. Strictly only had Katya Jones test positive, and she never passed it on to anyone else, even her partner!

Reactions: 8

Kat5998

VIP Member
I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something about Myleene which pisses me off

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Imagine training for years to be a pro skater and then you get asked to ice dance to Rita Ora’s dire performance. I bet they had to listen to that shit all week in rehearsals too

• Haha

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Mrs Merton interviewing Rebecka
‘So what first attracted you to the multimillionaire Jamie Vardy?’

Bloody hell! He fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!!

• Haha

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I’m never too sure about Rufus. He’s really talented (I saw him in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on stage and he was fab) but I get a weird vibe off him, even back to celeb juice days. He seems very defensive and I didn’t really feel his emotion was authentic last weekend

Tublet83

VIP Member
Can’t see Billie staying in next week, she will have to milk the sympathy vote big style

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Mark Hanretty, Billie's professional, is the same every year. Picks his partner up, puts them down, pulls them round, picks them up, puts them down. No solo skating whatsoever!

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’m a terrible person, but you know what’s coming... “I’m back and I’m skating for Grandma, for the sympathy vote”

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Their ages when on the show were 29,20,24,18. Not one celeb over 30! Can’t think of any other pro on any DOI/SCD version who has had 4 young ones in a row. Even if they don’t want to give her the oldest guy, why not someone in the 35-49 age bracket - surely she could handle them? It seems odd to me.
Does it blow anyone else’s mind that Perri is older than Wes?? I always forget how young he is 😅🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7