Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I think although Billie was not very good she is much more likeable than Mylene.

I’m not loving the new pros this year either and i Don’t understand how Matt Evers managed to worm his way back in.

I thought Sonny J was good. Faye is good but sooo annoying in her vt going on about her dad. And she Has skated Before so has an advantage like the skier

Reactions: 9

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve always thought the female professionals are brave putting themselves at risk on the show given its a celeb that does the lifts and the headbanger for them.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
New to this thread 🙋. I'm Scottish but I just wanted to know what everyone else thought when John spoke to Angela (the Scottish pro) in a Scottish accent.... I rolled my eyes 🙄🙄🙄

Princessax

VIP Member
For a show with this many adverts they couldn’t have picked a more annoying sponsor than that we buy any car advert!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
By the standards of the show she is A list. She's never had a bad year. Every partner she's had have been great either because producers give her someone they know is good, she's a brilliant teacher so makes them good or a combo of the two things.
She’s never had a bad year because she’s always been given the best male celeb by a mile 😂

Jake quickenden
Wes Nelson
Perri kiely
Joe plant

Where’s the mix of not getting the young fit contestants?

Reactions: 8