Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
ITV are aware that Bonnie and Clyde were serial killers? Why not have Hindley and Brady next year?

Reactions: 9

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yo-Yo Knickers Vardy is on next. I bet Jamie is sat at home relishing the peace and quiet of her not being there.

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
I see that there is a FOUR way tie on the leaderboard in Week 1 with 6 contestants. And then gave the comedy act the golden ticket, shoving one of the top scorers into the skate off?

That sums up this judging panel for me - they're full of sh*t.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Get Jayne and Chris to take part, I think they’d do well 😜, or Phillip , he’s a fucking expert on everything .

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
It’s a good thing they’ve paired two blokes, it’s 2020 and all that shite!

But. The way H is bleating on about it is like he’s split the bastard atom.

Chill out a bit love. It’s making me not want to watch his bit.

That outfit he had on tonight was a bit out there wasn’t it!
I have no problem with two men dancing together but IMO he's making a mockery of gay men. That outfit tonight was OTT and looked bloody stupid. Two pro male dancers danced in a segment in Strictly and that was fabulous because they didn't hype it up and go OTT and it was soo much better. If they are going to have same sex dance partners they need to just dance and not camp it up so it becomes almost comical.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
They should have followed strictly and I'm a celebrity approach by isolating everybody, did the pros isolate before recording Pro dances or not? Most pros and celebs seem to be going home to family unlike strictly who made all pros live alone and possibly some celebs too.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Injuries happen but there have been a lot more pulling out in this run than the original run. They need to take next year off completely and reevaluate what they are doing and how to run the show properly and safely.

Perhaps return in 2023 with new hosts, new judges and a production team which can run an entertaining show which doesn't thrive on controversy. And ban stunts like the headbanger.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Did Andy nearly drop Rebecca on one of their lifts in the skate off or was it meant to be like that?
I honestly thought Graham was 10x better than Rebecca. I don’t like his personality as such but he definitely skated better!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
It’s not just any shite, it’s PrimeTime Valentines Day shite.
Whenever I see Faye Brookes I just remember reading here about her sex tape where she’s chowing down on Gareth’s Gates (impressive) member!
My partner is in a lads group chat and fayes nudes were sent to the chat
Legs open naked seeing her ham sandwich
Whenever I look at her that’s all I can see can’t take her seriously

• Haha
  • Wow