Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish Pip would bugger off already.
He is the most god awful obnoxious, smug and narcissistic bleep in the history of humanity. I absolutely bleeping despise the cretinous hole. Never has someone been more deserving of being cancelled than him and yet he continues to bounce back after every scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is the most god awful obnoxious, smug and narcissistic bleep in the history of humanity. I absolutely bleeping despise the cretinous hole. Never has someone been more deserving of being cancelled than him and yet he continues to bounce back after every scandal.
Sooooooo.... NOT a fan then? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem with the reboot is that the rink just isn’t big enough anymore. They don’t seem to have as much space to put on a decent routine.

Reactions: 9
I love when the judges have to scramble together some kind of praise or criticism to say, "A lot to unpack here" - There really wasn't, it was a bog standard week 1 skate.

Reactions: 7
At least we don't have to suffer him (PS) in the ads as well now he's been dropped from We Buy Any Car

Reactions: 5
Her ego is huge, she’s trying to act sexy, her ass is out
Oh lord

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.