Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Brendyn can get a contender next year.

Rachel seems nice but a bit too dull for shows like this, it worked on Strictly because she was a frontrunner but no surprise that she went out early here as a more middle of the pack celeb.
She didn’t seem comfortable on the ice to me, I think once she’d had an injury it may have made her reticent.

Reactions: 4
I vote for Stephen Mulhern to take over permanently from Schofe.

Bez deserves to stay a few more weeks for the comedy value and he tries harder than some.

Sally should have been gone week one. Hate that she's still here holding on for dear life every single week even after months of training.

Reactions: 13
With the big switch in presenters with star of stage and screen Mr Stephen Mulhern involved, any idea why we had a switch in the commentary box with Sam Matterface missing?

Reactions: 2
With the big switch in presenters with star of stage and screen Mr Stephen Mulhern involved, any idea why we had a switch in the commentary box with Sam Matterface missing?
H
Sam Matterface was commenting on a soccer match so wasn’t able to make it.

Watched tonights episode on catch up, glad kye got through, although bad luck for Brendyn.
Poor connor, there didn't seem to be much urgency within the judges given he had nothing but a tissue and was dripping all down his costume!
Can we swap Phillip for Stephen every week far more entertaining?! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I really dislike this show! As an ex competitive figure skater I find it offensive the way things are so obviously rigged and misjudged by Ashley Banjo and Oti. I watched every season of Dancing on Ice up until now, after the first two episodes I won't be watching anymore. It's not about the skating anymore it's more about who's being paid the most to feature and the awful drone capturing of Torvill and Dean as well as straight up cancelling any potential chances of winning by delegating certain professionals to certain celebrities. 😟

There was definitely a different energy last night with Stephen Mulhern presenting. Holly seemed very jolly and relaxed. She normally appears so stiff when she presents it normally. It was the same when she did IMAC with Dec. Maybe she needs to ditch Schofield.

Reactions: 14
What dance style were Brendan and Vanessa doing?
Bob Fosse.

He was a very famous choreographer who had a very distinctive style. He gave the world jazz hands.

His work from Sweet Charity. Look from about 5 mins in - it's also massive on Tik Tok :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Bob Fosse.

He was a very famous choreographer who had a very distinctive style. He gave the world jazz hands.

His work from Sweet Charity. Look from about 5 mins in - it's also massive on Tik Tok :)

This 2003 video from Emma Bunton for her song Maybe is done in a Sweet Charity/ Fosse style

Thank you.

I am watching on catch up. Oti is just too loud!
She's nearly as bad as Motsi but at least Oti makes sense when she talks and is actually quite constructive. I don't mind her as a judge. I prefer her to Barrowman.

This 2003 video from Emma Bunton for her song Maybe is done in a Sweet Charity/ Fosse style

Single Ladies by Beyonce is Fosse as well. Taken from 'Mexican Breakfast'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.