Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimberly, Connor & Regan final please.

Brendan & Vanessa can be voted out in a semi-final shock skate off!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must have been watching a different skate off for it to be a decision they all agreed on. I hope Regan and Karina go far. Firstly because they are good and secondly it will annoy box ticking woke BBC that the other channel have a dance couple who do well where one is bisexual and the other a lesbian.

Reactions: 2
Must have been watching a different skate off for it to be a decision they all agreed on. I hope Regan and Karina go far. Firstly because they are good and secondly it will annoy box ticking woke BBC that the other channel have a dance couple who do well where one is bisexual and the other a lesbian.
As I know nothing about Regan (other than the fact he’s Paul Gascoigne’s son) I know nothing about his private life or even what he’s famous for (he’s a professional dancer but where would we have seen him dance?). I doubt many people are even aware that he’s bisexual or what his skate partner identifies as. The professionals on this show are not as prolific as those on Structly

Reactions: 1
As I know nothing about Regan (other than the fact he’s Paul Gascoigne’s son) I know nothing about his private life or even what he’s famous for (he’s a professional dancer but where would we have seen him dance?). I doubt many people are even aware that he’s bisexual or what his skate partner identifies as. The professionals on this show are not as prolific as those on Structly
I think the most well known is probably Matt Evers. All the others could probably go about their business and never be recognised unless you were a DOI super fan. I think I'd recognise Mark Hanretty in the street and Sylvain. In fact, I did recognise Sylvain in Liverpool years ago when he was going out with Jennifer Metcalfe.

Reactions: 1
I think the most well known is probably Matt Evers. All the others could probably go about their business and never be recognised unless you were a DOI super fan. I think I'd recognise Mark Hanretty in the street and Sylvain. In fact, I did recognise Sylvain in Liverpool years ago when he was going out with Jennifer Metcalfe.
And id probably recognise Dan Winston the ones that were in the eariler series's that were in for absolute years I recognised Sean Rice (RIP) Because of his bald head

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.