Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Liberty and she seemed quite sweet on LI. Her voice is super grating though.

I agree she doesn't need all the filtering.

Reactions: 1
From my insta stalking 😳 looks like they split up back in 2020, no reference to each other and his wife moved away.
Yes I went stalking too but still pics up on their page which are old so I presumed they might be. Remember the week he wore the cleopatra outfit thing. Wow!

• Haha
Gazza's son should be good - why else would they pick a total unknown who happens to be a mid 20 something professional dancer?

Forgot that self-isolation reduced to 5 days, was confused as to why Bez was there.

I don't think missing the week of training will make much difference to his Week 3 skate TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gazza was actually meant to be on one of the very early series of DOI but broke a bone and had to withdraw.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I recall that Karina had the older skier guy last year who allegedly blew up at her behind the scenes so I'm glad she got rewarded with a young contender this year.

Of course sister Bianca would be there, she’d turn up to the opening of a fire exit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Chris always look at Jane like 😳 before saying his score like it’s not that deep pal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.