Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of cross ITV promotion there. Best Schofield is incredulous with rage that he doesn’t host The Masked Singer.

Reactions: 1
DOI plugging their fellow ITV show there by using 'doughnuts' for all of 30 seconds 🙄🙄🤭🤭
........Another ad break 😫😫😫😫

I don’t know who anyone is tonight apart from Ben and that’s only because he cheated on Una.
They seem to have used all their well known celebs for opening week. I know Rachel Stevens and Ben but the rest are seriously Z list. Paul Gascogne's son? Do me a favour.

Reactions: 7
“I’m best known for being on Love Island”

So basically you’re a talentless airhead?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This girl who is dancing now in the red outfit, She should learn how to string a sentence together before she tries to skate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’m best known for being on Love Island”

So basically you’re a talentless airhead?
And sorry I have to say it BUT she looks nothing like her insta pics!!!
We can see her true size and looks
Not that there is anything wrong with her by the way but she edits herself into oblivion on her insta 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They couldn't have made her look more like an ex love island bimbo if they tried 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.