Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also disappointing that they didn't acknowledge the former pro Sean Rice who died on Friday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
he wouldn’t shut up! Wanted to hog the limelight no doubt. What an absolute bellend of a man
He's gotta be one of the worst ever contestants on the show - was a complete diva and wouldn't take any critique from the judges without making snippy comments back 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
He's gotta be one of the worst ever contestants on the show - was a complete diva and wouldn't take any critique from the judges without making snippy comments back 🙄🙄
He loves himself so much he can’t take criticism. Maybe a narc or just an obnoxious hole. I suspect the latter

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I once read half the Corrie/Corey cast can’t stand AC but he has something on the bosses so they won’t/can’t get rid.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I once read half the Corrie/Corey cast can’t stand AC but he has something on the bosses so they won’t/can’t get rid.
One of the shows veterans allegedly refuses to share scenes with him because he’s so awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah there's one person who just won't work with him they've never been named

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just catching up as I can't stand phill and Holly so have to record and fast forward.
Bez for the win, loved him and shaun ryder in googlebox wish they had their own show.

Reactions: 5
The adverts are absolutely awful but I’m pretty sure they need them between every couple to give time to clean the ice!

Not a fix at all as he deserved his high score. Sally didn't let go of her partner once but they scored her higher than Bez who had the bottle to do a backwards jump even if his partner had to stop him from falling. Kye was skating lots on his own, fast and backwards too. He got under marked and will be like Rhys on Strictly in that he will suffer from not really having a big enough fan base to keep voting to keep him in.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never watched it. I’m a huge Strictly fan, so would you recommend

Reactions: 1
The premise of DOI should work and originally it did. Don’t know if it’s the ever changing pro skaters or the ridiculous amount of adverts but something about the reboot is not clicking like Strictly does 🤔

Reactions: 8
The premise of DOI should work and originally it did. Don’t know if it’s the ever changing pro skaters or the ridiculous amount of adverts but something about the reboot is not clicking like Strictly does 🤔
It used to be brilliant and enjoyable in its own right first time around. It was always a rip off of Strictly but was subtly different enough to get away with it. For example they had the skate off before Strictly had a dance off, they had theme weeks before Strictly did, they had prop week and a required element that they had to include in their routines or get marked down for it. They also always had slowmo replays right from the start, which Strictly started doing in 2020 due to Covid restrictions.

As to what went wrong the ever changing judging line up hasn’t helped. The show really misses Robin Cousins and Jason Gardner IMO and even Nicky Slater. The choreography is also tit now and it’s this shows just how good Jayne and Chris were at that.

Reactions: 7
I think it's a bit of both. Breaks after every routine and not much background info about the pros so you don't care about them, don't vote for them on that basis and barely notice when they get replaced.

Strictly is mostly about the professionals for a lot of us. We know where they are from, see them interact with each other and their friendships. I couldn't name more than 4 DOI pros and two of them have been dropped this year.

Reactions: 9
What is Rachel Stevens bleating on about still having therapy for being in s club7? She didnt have it that bad did she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.