Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's becoming so boring that not even us have something to talk about 😂
I had the exact thought. Her stories are just so boring and fake and she’s literally cycling the same stuff. Not just her fake body positivity are repeated and even reposts of old videos and pics but her fake engagement requests about outfit advice and blocking Nico to plan a ‘surprise’ had been done before.

Reactions: 3
I do find these body positivity accounts from women living utterly charmed lives who are also exceptionally thin and full of lip fillers and Botox plus coiffed hair and always fully done nails just…..odd.

pushing your very tiny rounded tum out occasionally (when clearly in all the videos you have a flat tum on a size 4 body) whilst on a succession of endless foreign trips and holidays does not make you relatable or inspiring to the average woman on the street.

I’m unfollowing her for her air miles alone. It’s insane to be on holiday more than you are home. These aren’t work trips by most people’s definitions. And the ‘work’ seems to be just being an inspirational person who tells us how to live and be.

ditto Chessie king for exactly the same content.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand her point (or lack thereof) about the sunscreen? I didn't see THAT much white, and duh, wouldn't it be the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide? How was she a Woman's Health editor again?

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240623_215202_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_215204_Instagram.jpg

Her content really is top notch these days 🙄
---
I don't understand her point (or lack thereof) about the sunscreen? I didn't see THAT much white, and duh, wouldn't it be the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide? How was she a Woman's Health editor again?
I didn't get it either...

Reactions: 4
View attachment 3013017View attachment 3013019

Her content really is top notch these days 🙄
---

I didn't get it either...
Should have known. Dane's in her cLeAn GuRl era and was playing dumb about mineral sunscreens. I didn't see her tag Vichy so I guess it's not an ad, but is probably hoping for an eventual one. Lol.

Again, how does she not know about these things? Her job is keeping up with beauty, health and trends.
---
Correction: I know she's just playing dumb for content and engagement. Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Influencer acting like she doesn’t regularly wear a full face of makeup … sure. Also weird way to apply a tinted product.

Her lips and fillers are horrendous. She’s given herself permanent posed duckface.

IMG_1233.jpeg

Influencer acting like she doesn’t regularly wear a full face of makeup … sure. Also weird way to apply a tinted product.

Her lips and fillers are horrendous. She’s given herself permanent posed duckface.

View attachment 3014434
why is she pleased that the foundation doesn't make her face look grey? she seems to be implying that she never wears foundation because every foundation she has tried has made her skin grey - which surely just implies she hasn't bought the correct shade of foundation - a d pretending she is unaware of something so obvious just makes her look stupid. 🤦🏻‍♂️

and i totally agree - those duck-lips are awful! why get fillers to such a degree that your lips look fake. less is more Danae, less is more. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240625_180919_Instagram.jpg

I guess her new obsession is make up.

Danae, you're almost 40, why do you keep acting like some helpless, naive, 17 years old ingénue?

Reactions: 2
Over 90% of responders clicked yes which just shows she’s extremely out of touch with reality if she thinks she’s some special snowflake to be so brave and not wear makeup in public.

• Haha
Over 90% of responders clicked yes which just shows she’s extremely out of touch with reality if she thinks she’s some special snowflake to be so brave and not wear makeup in public.
She's probably disappointed she won't have another insecurity to post about. "In the 90s and 2000s we had all these makeup ads..." Lol

• Haha
She's probably disappointed she won't have another insecurity to post about. "In the 90s and 2000s we had all these makeup ads..." Lol
Which is ironic considering the story she posted before that one about “finding a new insecurity to feed to young people”

I work with 4 girls under the age of 18 and 3 of them regularly turn up to work with no makeup on.